Senior Bowl 2014: Weigh-In Results | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Senior Bowl 2014: Weigh-In Results

32 1/4 arm length for zach martin...welcome to the guard class...

a whole lot of ehhh players on that list of attendees...will sutton at 315 is 30 lbs overweight...get back to 285 son

Virginia OT Morgan Moses with almost 35 inch arms.. Gotta watch more on him.. especially because the Lazor connection. From what I've seen he is a day 2 pick.

32 1/4 arm length for zach martin...welcome to the guard class...

a whole lot of ehhh players on that list of attendees...will sutton at 315 is 30 lbs overweight...get back to 285 son

To be fair Pugh had shorter arms last year (32 inches) but still started at RT with the G-Men. Mayock was supporting him as a LT today aswell. He projects best as a guard for sure tho and that's where I'd play him.

surprised Michael Sam was taller than Chris Smith

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

don't have the NFL Network... broke college student problems..

To be fair Pugh had shorter arms last year (32 inches) but still started at RT with the G-Men. Mayock was supporting him as a LT today aswell. He projects best as a guard for sure tho and that's where I'd play him.

i think he can play some tackle the feet are pretty good but a lot of teams are gonna pidgeon hole him for guard with those arms...not that they are terrible they just aren't ideal left tackle length and neither is the height...

i've seen an awful lot of moses at uva and he imo underachieved...i can see a late 2nd early 3rd rounder but no higher...right tackle i would not put him at left...

i think he can play some tackle the feet are pretty good but a lot of teams are gonna pidgeon hole him for guard with those arms...not that they are terrible they just aren't ideal left tackle length and neither is the height...

i've seen an awful lot of moses at uva and he imo underachieved...i can see a late 2nd early 3rd rounder but no higher...right tackle i would not put him at left...

Ya I agree. There's guys out there like Michael Roos that can get away with it. My stance is why bother when I think he'd excel at LG. I'd rather not spend our first on OL and get enough fixed up in FA that we can take a playmaker higher, but I'm also not opposed to a safe, solid pick.

the lazor connection with moses is one that like futurescout says we should not ignore...good point...but that's not athletically what i want in our oline scheme personally...would like to be more move athletic with the tackles

that said i'd take moses over seantrel henderson any day

Coincidentally I have Martin as the #19 rated player in this draft. I have mentioned a few times in other threads players I would like to see picked over him, but it be a good value pick and fill a need at the same time. I think Martin should be a starting Left Guard, and if a teams Left Tackle goes down bump him to the outside and have him fill in there.

The higher rated quarterbacks in that game have small hands, particularly compared to flawed types like Logan Thomas and Stephen Morris.

I've heard that Johnny Manziel has abnormally large hands but I guess we'll have to wait to find out.

I was a bit disappointed that Aaron Donald checked in below 32 inch arms, not ideal for an inside battler. He'll be downgraded some but I think he'll produce.

wouldn't surprise me if manziel has large hands he wears 15 size shoes they look like clown shoes on his feet...

i didnt see anything that interested me in the one on one wr db drills on the tv broadcast at least...the herron kid made some plays but i have no interest in a wr that's under 5 ft 9...he was quick twitch...only one look but not an interesting guy for me anywhere in those two units...

they sure talked up hageman a ton...i think he's a 34 de more than a 43 dt...

i cant stand how much talking they do with teams gms etc like i give a rip what thomas dimitrov has to say...show me some one on ones etc...frustrating

one last thing i will say is why not burn a 4th round or even 3rd round pick on logan thomas and hope that you can develop him and coach him up...makes sense to me instead of some of those other qbs air mailing every route they threw...not for miami mind you

full pads tomorrow always a more true evaluation opportunity...

Back
Top Bottom