Senior Bowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Senior Bowl

#1dolphinsfan

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
i wounder who Miami was looking at, at the Senior bowl i know the guy from Miamidolphins.com Talked to Colt Brennan witch i hope is a good Sign but i was just woundering if any body knows who they talked to any info would be great

I have no idea. But, IMO Ellis looked good from what I say. The CB from Iowa - Godfrey, that guy is physical, and muscular.

I'm very curious to see how Trevor Laws does. I don't know if he has the ability to play at DE in the 3-4, but if he could he might be nice to have in the later rounds - day 2.

I'm sure they were looking at d-linemen and o-linemen and the corners.

Ozzy rules!!

If parcells is comfortable with a frail QB , he won't draft Brennan when he has john beck on the roster...if we draft a QB, it will be a big pocket passer ( who comes to my mind is Henne, FLacco, David Booty, Ryan, Brohm) ... my humble opinion

I'm very curious to see how Trevor Laws does. I don't know if he has the ability to play at DE in the 3-4, but if he could he might be nice to have in the later rounds - day 2.

Trevor Laws played defensive end in a 3-4 all year this year and had 112 tackles 4 sacks and 5 bat downs. He is also one of those guys who is just a football player. Anyone who drafts him is gonna get a heck of a player and I could only hope it is us.

Trevor Laws played defensive end in a 3-4 all year this year and had 112 tackles 4 sacks and 5 bat downs. He is also one of those guys who is just a football player. Anyone who drafts him is gonna get a heck of a player and I could only hope it is us.

laws is a baller. so is zbikowski actually. some knocks on his pass coverage but man is he physical. both should be good at the next level. laws would be better and awesome to have in a 3-4. get rid of roth.

If parcells is comfortable with a frail QB , he won't draft Brennan when he has john beck on the roster...if we draft a QB, it will be a big pocket passer ( who comes to my mind is Henne, FLacco, David Booty, Ryan, Brohm) ... my humble opinion

isn't andre' woodson the answer to "who is a big pocket passer?"

i believe flacco was invited because ryan backed out of the game

isn't andre' woodson the answer to "who is a big pocket passer?"

i think he has the most upside of any qb in this draft and is definitely a parcells type qb. wouldnt be surprised to see a trade down to pick him up in the late first. who knows.

i think he has the most upside of any qb in this draft and is definitely a parcells type qb. wouldnt be surprised to see a trade down to pick him up in the late first. who knows.
i would love that i like Andre' Woodson i think he is going to be a really good QB in the NFL

Back
Top Bottom