Senior Bowl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Senior Bowl

i would love that i like Andre' Woodson i think he is going to be a really good QB in the NFL

he needs the right system and coaching. he is raw but man does he have talent. but he could fold like a cheap suit if he gets stuck in the wrong situation.

C.Brennan is way over-matched as a re his fleet of receivers..., when faced with top-tier talent...

he needs the right system and coaching. he is raw but man does he have talent. but he could fold like a cheap suit if he gets stuck in the wrong situation.
i think that we have the Coachs i would love to get him trade down a couple spots get more draft pick and Pick him up

C.Brennan is way over-matched as a re his fleet of receivers..., when faced with top-tier talent...
i dont know what it means but on MiamiDolphins.com they were talking to colt Brennan quite a bit they also were talking to a LSU guy and they asked him if miami should take Dorsey #1 overall

i dont know what it means but on MiamiDolphins.com they were talking to colt Brennan quite a bit they also were talking to a LSU guy and they asked him if miami should take Dorsey #1 overall

please no to dorsey. either long or a trade down. please. brennan is also gonna go nowhere.

please no to dorsey. either long or a trade down. please. brennan is also gonna go nowhere.
i hope we trade down and get Woodson i think that would be a great pick and if not i think we should draft Colt Brennan in the 3rd or 4th round i think he will surprise alot of u guys in the Pros i maybe wrong but IMO he is going to be a good NFL QB

i hope we trade down and get Woodson i think that would be a great pick and if not i think we should draft Colt Brennan in the 3rd or 4th round i think he will surprise alot of u guys in the Pros i maybe wrong but IMO he is going to be a good NFL QB

hawaii always seems to do this with qbs. they put up these monster numbers in pass crazy offenses against nobody defenses and eat in the pros. you see him against georgia? against an SEC defense, he was pitiful.

hawaii always seems to do this with qbs. they put up these monster numbers in pass crazy offenses against nobody defenses and eat in the pros. you see him against georgia? against an SEC defense, he was pitiful.
yea i have to admit that game Against georgia was BAD but did u see his Protection he didnt have ANYTIME to throw

yea i have to admit that game Against georgia was BAD but did u see his Protection he didnt have ANYTIME to throw

SEC defense baby. his protection was horrid. yeah, there was no way he was gonna have a big game.

SEC defense baby. his protection was horrid. yeah, there was no way he was gonna have a big game.
i think he would have had a lot better game if he did have protection but Georgie was way to much for him i think if we got him in the 4th people woundnt as expect as much from him

i would love that i like Andre' Woodson i think he is going to be a really good QB in the NFL

i agree with u there 100 % he has all the tools to becomeing a elite nfl qb..whoever gets him is going to be instanly happy..i saw a lot of him this year..he has a great arm adm and is very composed in the pocket under pressure and doesn't fumble the ball like beck does

i think he would have had a lot better game if he did have protection but Georgie was way to much for him i think if we got him in the 4th people woundnt as expect as much from him

the fourth? wow. if he fell that far that would be beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom