Serious problems at LT, Bills fans? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Serious problems at LT, Bills fans?

PressCoverage

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Day practice:
Your starting offensive line is strong on the right side, but a little shaky on the left. Mike Gandy was beat all day by Aaron Schobel and scared me a bit. He was even beat by some backups.

Night practice:

Gandy- I sure hope TD is looking at either Todd Stussie or Ross Verba in free agency. Schobel beat Gandy like a rented mule on several occasions tonight. He's going to get Losman killed if he doesn't improve dramatically, soon!

So far Gandy hasnt showed much, but I'll wait to lose all faith until I see the live scrimmage on Friday.

Hey Losman, Justasportsfan and Willis:

In the words of Randy Travis,

"I tooooooooold you soooooooooo...."

DolphinDevil28 said:

Do you really think you scooped me on knowing Gandy isn't that great?

I know we have LT problems, not happy, but what are you gonna do...we can always sign Verba.

Hows that center position looking?

Losman7 said:

I know we have LT problems, not happy, but what are you gonna do...we can always sign Verba.

To tell the truth, better as of last practice. We actually found someboyd to replace McKinney.

Losman7 said:

New, young QB, & Bad LT could be a lethal combination.

DolphinDevil28 said:

DD28 is scared. He's nervous hoping that our LT will suck even though IT"S ONLY CAMP. DUH!!! :lol: and since you put a lot of stock into camp, reports are your OL sucks and Houck is still moving players around. :lol: Looks like they are already practicing how to be spun around like revolving doors which they will end up doing in regular season. :lol:

We'll see who get's to say I told you so all season. I'm almost sure just like last year, you won't be around to eat crow. :shakeno:

Silverphin said:
To tell the truth, better as of last practice. We actually found someboyd to replace McKinney.

I heard, but what does that do to the other position?

Someplace got weaker, especialy with Wades busted twig.

PressCoverage said:
Day practice: Your starting offensive line is strong on the right side, but a little shaky on the left. Mike Gandy was beat all day by Aaron Schobel and scared me a bit. He was even beat by some backups.

Night practice: Gandy- I sure hope TD is looking at either Todd Stussie or Ross Verba in free agency. Schobel beat Gandy like a rented mule on several occasions tonight. He's going to get Losman killed if he doesn't improve dramatically, soon!

Really? I think you are full of it personally.

On Mike Gandy, he said he's been impressive and they will focus on his play during Friday's scrimmage.
From Mike Mularkey

Even if we do have problems with Gandy we have alot of options.

I personally like this line

LT = Teague
LG = Anderson
C = Ross Tucker / Duke Preston (The next Kent Hull for us)
RG = Villareal
RT = Williams

Your line is crap and everyone knows it.

Losman7 said:
I heard, but what does that do to the other position?

Someplace got weaker, especialy with Wades busted twig.

Actually, the line actually fared quite a bit better. Something tells me both of our teams' O-Lines will surprise.

Justasportsfan said:
DD28 is scared. He's nervous hoping that our LT will suck even though IT"S ONLY CAMP. DUH!!! :lol: and since you put a lot of stock into camp, reports are your OL sucks and Houck is still moving players around. :lol: Looks like they are already practicing how to be spun around like revolving doors which they will end up doing in regular season. :lol:

Please, your LT sucked way before training camp. The bears :eek: cut him! The guy is a sack of injuries waiting to happen. want to know what happens when you depend on guys that have injury filled history? see Mark Dixon. ;)

go_fins said:
Please, your LT sucked way before training camp. The bears :eek: cut him! The guy is a sack of injuries waiting to happen. want to know what happens when you depend on guys that have injury filled history? see Mark Dixon. ;)
Who's the bears OL coach and who's ours?

Justasportsfan said:
Who's the bears OL coach and who's ours?

Unless we're talking about the best in the business **cough Hudson Houck cough** does it really matter. j/k. :tongue:

burger13 said:
Unless we're talking about the best in the business **cough Hudson Houck cough** does it really matter. j/k. :tongue:
I knew it was a matter of time before someone turned it into a pissing contest :D.

Back
Top Bottom