Serious problems at LT, Bills fans? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Serious problems at LT, Bills fans?

burger13 said:
Unless we're talking about the best in the business **cough Hudson Houck cough** does it really matter. j/k. :tongue:
Best in the business?

That would have to be Jim McNally

harmonkoz said:
Really? I think you are full of it personally.

From Mike Mularkey

Even if we do have problems with Gandy we have alot of options.

I personally like this line

LT = Teague
LG = Anderson
C = Ross Tucker / Duke Preston (The next Kent Hull for us)
RG = Villareal
RT = Williams

Your line is crap and everyone knows it.

Now do you know that for sure? Yes, last year our OL was the worst in the leauge, and it didn't help out by us not having a good RB. Houck is a great teacher and Carey is already starting to do some good things at LT. The only concerns that we have right now on the OL is the C postion.

PhinDude88 said:
Now do you know that for sure? Yes, last year our OL was the worst in the leauge, and it didn't help out by us not having a good RB. Houck is a great teacher and Carey is already starting to do some good things at LT. The only concerns that we have right now on the OL is the C postion.
Looking good at camp doesn't mean squat. Rob Johnson was a HOF camp player. Carey is still a question mark. When people say he holds his own against JT, it means he is able to hold his own against a speed DE like JT. How he will do against stronger DE's than JT is unknown.

We're not even in a week into camp. Relax.

Justasportsfan said:
DD28 is scared. He's nervous hoping that our LT will suck even though IT"S ONLY CAMP. DUH!!! :lol: and since you put a lot of stock into camp, reports are your OL sucks and Houck is still moving players around. :lol: Looks like they are already practicing how to be spun around like revolving doors which they will end up doing in regular season. :lol:

We'll see who get's to say I told you so all season. I'm almost sure just like last year, you won't be around to eat crow. :shakeno:

Yeah, I'm scared. :lol:

It sounds to me like you are the one that is in denial.

You expect Gandy to stink it up in camp but all of a sudden be good when the season starts???

:lol: Only bills fans....

DolphinDevil28 said:
Yeah, I'm scared. :lol:

It sounds to me like you are the one that is in denial.

You expect Gandy to stink it up in camp but all of a sudden be good when the season starts???

:lol: Only bills fans....
Ha! Why would I be scared of a team in rebuilding mode with a bunch of back ups fighting for the no. 1 spot . Our D is solid and will be going up against your OL that's full of question marks. Carey won't be facing JT day in and day out.

Could it be that Carey is good or could it be that JT is getting old and can't handle a 2nd yr. player who was a bench warmer last year. Hmmmm :huh:

Justasportsfan said:
Ha! Why would I be scared of a team in rebuilding mode with a bunch of back ups fighting for the no. 1 spot . Our D is solid and will be going up against your OL that's full of question marks. Carey won't be facing JT day in and day out.

Could it be that Carey is good or could it be that JT is getting old and can't handle a 2nd yr. player who was a bench warmer last year. Hmmmm :huh:

This post right here is the epitome of stupidity.

DolphinDevil28 said:
This post right here is the epitome of stupidity.
Haha! Can't reply with an explanation, I see.

Poor DD28, Carey ain't gonna do **** against our D unit. Your qb's are gonna be pissing in their pants behind that OL.

There have been a lot of different things said about Gandy so far. At first, people were coming back from camp saying that he was horrible, but I have also heard that he looks pretty impressive, also. It's a tough thing to judge right now.

For all those interested, the bills and packers scrimmage at 8pm on friday night on NFL network. All you interested east fans can take a look if you have the channel. It should tell us more than a couple of camp practices.

Justasportsfan said:
Haha! Can't reply with an explanation, I see.

Poor DD28, Carey ain't gonna do **** against our D unit. Your qb's are gonna be pissing in their pants behind that OL.

:lol::lol::lol:

Still throwing stones at our house when you have one made of glass yourself, I see.

The Dolphins offensive line at this point in time is better than the Bills. If you sign Verba, that may change.

The most important position is left tackle. You have NOTHING there right now.

Ours, is doing pretty well.

By the way, why did you have the need to turn a thread about the bills' woes on the o-line into one about the Dolphins' o-line?
You love the strategy of attacking when you know your weakness is exposed.

I love what I'm hearing about our o-line's progression so far in camp. Sorry the same cannot be said for you right now.

DolphinDevil28 said:
The Dolphins offensive line at this point in time is better than the Bills. If you sign Verba, that may change.
:rofl3: Based on what? Your opinion? The same thing was said last year. and yet your team ened up the worst in the league. :lol:

DolphinDevil28 said:
The most important position is left tackle. You have NOTHING there right now.

Ours, is doing pretty well.
syas the biased dolphin fan :rolleyes:

DolphinDevil28 said:
By the way, why did you have the need to turn a thread about the bills' woes on the o-line into one about the Dolphins' o-line?
You love the strategy of attacking when you know your weakness is exposed.
cry me a river. :sosad:YOU called me out to brag about camp news. It relevant because you are giddy about CAMP and yet you ignore what is going on in your teams camp which is pretty much the same. You OL coach can't even decide who goes where. I wasn't blasting what goes on in your camp, just expossing your biased train of thought.
DolphinDevil28 said:
I love what I'm hearing about our o-line's progression so far in camp. Sorry the same cannot be said for you right now.
Good, what you hear and what ARE FACTS come gameday are 2 different things. We'll see how Carey does against other DE's.

Justasportsfan said:
:rofl3: Based on what? Your opinion? The same thing was said last year. and yet your team ened up the worst in the league. :lol:

syas the biased dolphin fan :rolleyes:

cry me a river. :sosad:YOU called me out to brag about camp news. It relevant because you are giddy about CAMP and yet you ignore what is going on in your teams camp which is pretty much the same. You OL coach can't even decide who goes where. I wasn't blasting what goes on in your camp, just expossing your biased train of thought.
Good, what you hear and what ARE FACTS come gameday are 2 different things. We'll see how Carey does against other DE's.

Says the South Florida MEDIA, who usually finds it fun to absolutely rip the team and find anything negative it possibly can.

You are such a hypocrite, and I'm through. So go ahead and post your one more post so you can feel like the big man and get the last word in, I'm done.

Wagon Circler said:
There have been a lot of different things said about Gandy so far. At first, people were coming back from camp saying that he was horrible, but I have also heard that he looks pretty impressive, also. It's a tough thing to judge right now.

For all those interested, the bills and packers scrimmage at 8pm on friday night on NFL network. All you interested east fans can take a look if you have the channel. It should tell us more than a couple of camp practices.
Let's get back to regular football talk.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Says the South Florida MEDIA, who usually finds it fun to absolutely rip the team and find anything negative it possibly can.

You are such a hypocrite, and I'm through. So go ahead and post your one more post so you can feel like the big man and get the last word in, I'm done.
I'll tell you what, I was at camp myself and saw the whole thing instead of "he said she said" JP and our O looks awsome. Is it safe to say we are gonna rock and beat the crap out of your D? NO! So instead of relying on reports why don't you wait and see before you start calling out posters to say I told you so while teams are ....AT CAMP :roflmao:

I think Bills fans will admit that Left Tackle is a question mark.....

But hey.....we can always keep in a back or a TE to block.......

The fins are pretty much weak across the entire line......keeping in an extra back isn't going to fix that.......

Back
Top Bottom