SHAQ TO MIAMI: IT's OFFICIAL! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SHAQ TO MIAMI: IT's OFFICIAL!

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
http://www.pe.com/sharedcontent/reg...s/stories/PE_Sports_Local_2shaq_08.a13af.html

The Lakers have fielded about 17 or 18 offers, narrowed them down to about five or six and are now looking at a deal with the Miami Heat that would include former Clipper Lamar Odom, Brian Grant and probably a first-round draft pick, sources said. Odom is considered a base-year compensation player, meaning only a portion of his $9 million salary for next season is available. But all of it can be used by July 14. Grant makes $13.2 million. The Lakers would like rookie sensation Dwayne Wade, but the Heat won't part with him, sources said.

No comment...

Speaking of Shaq, he walked up to my friend who works in a hotel lobby overnights at 3 am last night in Orlando. He was checking in some friends after a party....MY friend was in AWE, as I would be too....how freaky is that?

I'm not sure if i like this deal....

PG Wade
SG Jones
SF Butler
PF Haslem?
C SHAQ

shaq-1.jpg

I take that offer in a second...

Lamar Odom, Brian Grant and a first-round draft pick for shaq....

:up:

Buss just said the HEAT are THE front runner...and he said SHAQ will definitely be traded...

I dont like that just because I hate Shaq but it will make the Heat a better team. I dont know about the long run but if they get Shaq they will need some players to come off the bench and then they could make a run for the trophey. It would be interesting to see a dominating center in the east.

You know, this just AMAZES me. We have a core of 3 guys, and they only want ONE of them for the most dominating player(physically) that the league has ever seen. Another $1.6m would have to be included in this deal, so I'd expect Miami to throw in a scrub like Samaki Walker(s&t). I love LO, but imagine Shaq with Wade & Caron? That's disgusting.

1-Dwyane Wade, Damon Jones(part of the MLE)
2-Eddie Jones, Dorell Wright
3-Caron Butler, Rasual Butler
4-Antonio McDysse(part of MLE), Udonis Haslem
5-Shaq Daddy, Keon Clark(LLE)

That's a championship line-up. If we had Shaq in the middle, I'd love to gamble on Dyse.

One comment: I wouldn't trade Dwyane Wade for anybody in the NBA outside of KG and LeBron(I'm not a Bron fan, but his talent is disgusting). Call me crazy, but that's the damn truth.

I gotta agree, just ONE core guy for THE Dominate center a HUGE need for us, we gotta pull the trigger

That rumor isn't giving enough up for Shaq. I should cost the Heat Odom, Caron Butler, & Grant.

Lakers:
PG-Payton & Fisher
2G-Kobe & Rush
SF-Odom & Butler
PF-Malone(with Odom as a back up)
C-Grant

yea, the original deal that I heard was that it would include Odom, Butler, and either Grant, or Jones.

SMadison29 said:
That rumor isn't giving enough up for Shaq. I should cost the Heat Odom, Caron Butler, & Grant.

Lakers:
PG-Payton & Fisher
2G-Kobe & Rush
SF-Odom & Butler
PF-Malone(with Odom as a back up)
C-Grant

WRONG, NO way does Odom sit on the Laker bench behind a diminished KArl Malone....

I'd HATE to lose Odom. And it would be sad to break up that young trio. They're fun to watch and root for. But for SHAQ, even at 32, you gotta do it.

On a side note, could you imagine this kind of deal happening in the NFL?? :lol:

Man, Miami would be Superstar Central if Shaq came to town. Shaq, Dwayne Wade, Ricky, JT, Zach, Pat, Sam, THE World Champion Florida Marlins.....:woot:

Muck said:
I'd HATE to lose Odom. And it would be sad to break up that young trio. They're fun to watch and root for. But for SHAQ, even at 32, you gotta do it.

On a side note, could you imagine this kind of deal happening in the NFL?? :lol:
I would hate to give up Odom as well, but from what I've heard, if the Heat would get him, they would have 2 or 3 years where they would win now. Not have to build up the team.

As Muck always says, please baby jesus please let this happen! LoL!

Oliver...

Deez Nutz said:
I would hate to give up Odom as well, but from what I've heard, if the Heat would get him, they would have 2 or 3 years where they would win now. Not have to build up the team.

2-3 years

Wright will be a force!

Back
Top Bottom