Sherman is the problem | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sherman is the problem

I actually agree that he's a bigger problem than Tannehill right now, simply because Tannehill's developmental status isn't being appreciated and catered to appropriately.

No negative plays happened when the Dolphins were running more than passing. Bad things started happening when Sherman flipped the script. And he just kept passing even as he was ahead of tied or just a field goal behind.

Why?

Probably because the players on the field couldn't execute well enough when he called the passing plays against defenses crowding the line of scrimmage. Totally the coaches fault IMO.

no, no. that's impossible. It's Ireland's, philbins, tannehill's and the o-line's fault. That's all the room we have.

Sherman should be gone now but on the short week we wait until after Cincy. Philbin should take over play calling duties. If he can't turn it around and call his own game plan then I don't want him as our head coach anyways.

I actually agree that he's a bigger problem than Tannehill right now, simply because Tannehill's developmental status isn't being appreciated and catered to appropriately.

I know we don't see eye to eye often, but IMO that was the best post I've read from you in a while.

I made a post about this on Sunday. Why the last few games we get away from the run is beyond me. Please fire Sherman

Problem is execution but Sherman needs to put his guys in better spots in some cases.

i.e. why is our offense in empty backfields so much?

ahhh the all too predictable blame the <inset coordinator> rant on Finheaven....

Good thing we never heard the same thing about Kippy Brown, Chan Gaily, Scott Linehan, Mike Mularky, Dan Henning, etc..... o wait

Sherman is not THE problem; to me he's the most responsible person to either fix the problem (quit calling a Brett Favre playbook for a 2nd year QB with a crappy OL and BALANCE the calls) or keep plodding blindly forward into whatever mystical fairyland he's living in where the 65/35 pass/run split actually works for this personnel. The real problem is the clowns that are watching the madness and either agree with it or don't care enough to change it when the playcalls are directly impacting losses.

Back
Top Bottom