"should have resolution tomorrow" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"should have resolution tomorrow"

aqualuv

My Little FinFan
Reaction score
On 790, they said that according to the Atlanta Constitution Journal, Gailey's top recruit was told by Gailey, that they should have a resolution tomorrow!

I hope it means that Chan has been told he has an offer to coach the Dolphins.

No it means they will resolve the issue with Gailey so he can get back to recruiting for GT :up: Doesn't mean the coaching search is over.

No it means they will resolve the issue with Gailey so he can get back to recruiting for GT :up: Doesn't mean the coaching search is over.

Whether he gets the job or not, I bet his recruiting is taking a big hit. Who would want to come play for a guy who is trying to leave town?

Whether he gets the job or not, I bet his recruiting is taking a big hit. Who would want to come play for a guy who is trying to leave town?

Not neccesarily, alot of kids would want to play for a guy that has been offered HCing gigs in the NFL because that is what they are ultimately aspiring for themselves.

is he the one you are pulling for?

He'd be my first choice of the group of four mentioned:

My pecking order:

1. Chan Gailey
2. Mike Shula
3. Jim Mora
4. Cam Cameron

On 790, they said that according to the Atlanta Constitution Journal, Gailey's top recruit was told by Gailey, that they should have a resolution tomorrow!
Miami herald and joe bailey say there will be " no answer no resolution till this time next week ".:shakeno:

If we have a resolution by tomorrow I'm willing to bet it's because they struck a deal with Cam Cameron tonight.

Back
Top Bottom