Should Ireland call Plaxico today? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should Ireland call Plaxico today?

"Mr. Ireland, the 2011 season is calling, they said they're ready for another round.." LOL

I'm not in panic mode, and thought we should have at least looked at him, but does today show that we need a big body to throw to?

And if JI does call him, I think Plax ups the price, haha!

you better beleave it.

Why? Why waste money on a player for one season that will make minimal difference? We are a young team there is no point in singing old players on short deals unless they will make a significant difference.

bro you seen what happen to Tanny without a good WR core he was lucky he even got up from them hits and will only get worse , yeah we need to spend for a couple WRs vets for a min one year deal imo we could have played with houston if we would have had a couple vet WRs that knowed what was going on out there.

should have signed edwards, but yes plaxico needs to come on down, need someone in the red zone that is big

He needs to have time to throw to anyone we have out there, guys. Over 13 hurries and three sacks and five pressures is the problem. We have a vary bad offensive line.

All I want is for the Fins to use their first 2 picks next draft on 2 WR's. Of course it wouldn't be Ireland picking them if it were up to me...

Why? Why waste money on a player for one season that will make minimal difference? We are a young team there is no point in singing old players on short deals unless they will make a significant difference.
It is not a waste of money, you fill seats and make money. Seat sales are going to crash this year. Use your cap room and roster space or fans will get insulted with this crap football. Thanks god for Bush! We scored 3 points on offense today.

seriously, just for the mere name it's worth it from a business stand point. guarantee you, you're gonna sell TO or Plax jerseys over LEGO.

I think we need to sign at least a veteran wide out. Doesn't matter if it is Gaffeny, Stallworth or Buress. We need someone to help out Tanehill.

He needs to have time to throw to anyone we have out there, guys. Over 13 hurries and three sacks and five pressures is the problem. We have a vary bad offensive line.

its not as much as our OL , its because the WRs we have CANT GET OPEN .

Plaxico may be able to outjump some of those defenders for batted balls, so I don't see why not.

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

All I want is for the Fins to use their first 2 picks next draft on 2 WR's. Of course it wouldn't be Ireland picking them if it were up to me...

I just hope those WR's we'll be drafting have good families, because we'll be drafting them too.

we need to call Burress, Johnson, and what happened to Stallworth and Gaffney?

Back
Top Bottom