Should Steve Nash win the NBA MVP for the third straight year??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should Steve Nash win the NBA MVP for the third straight year???

Should Steve Nash win the NBA's MVP award for the third straight year?

• Yes

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He so deserved it the past two years. He lifted a pathetic team and was closing in 70 wins in his first season, and in his 2nd season he takes his team to the Conference championship without his co-star, Amare Stoudemire.

He deserved it though San Antonio/Dallas should've been the conference championship.

Last year I could have understood the case to give it to a few others, I do think he deserved it though...This year, I cant see anyone who is even in the same ballpark as him right now...

I agree.

I too, can't find a single player who plays defense nearly as bad as Nash does.

But as of right now, Dirk is my personal choice for MVP.

I must say though, gotta love how Kobe has semi-altered his game.

IMO he deserves it, i don't care who won the award last year, its Most Valueable Player this season. And he is the most valueable, although it will be a close race with Kobe, Arenas, and Wade in the discussion as well

Is it not this years MVP? I don't think the last 2 seasons should come into consideration even though they were iffy calls when they were given to him! With that said so far this season he deserves it hands down but Pheonix must keep dominating in order for him to win it because if they get on a bit of a slump or don't keep up with what they have done so far this season a lot of people will be looking for a new MVP!

Give it to Bosh if the Raptors win the division!

Is it not this years MVP? I don't think the last 2 seasons should come into consideration even though they were iffy calls when they were given to him! With that said so far this season he deserves it hands down but Pheonix must keep dominating in order for him to win it because if they get on a bit of a slump or don't keep up with what they have done so far this season a lot of people will be looking for a new MVP!

Give it to Bosh if the Raptors win the division!

Chris Bosh is one of my favorite players, but MVP? Jeez...........

He's having the third best season out've his draft class, much less overall.

(I don't rate Carmelo Anthony, sorry)

Chris Bosh is one of my favorite players, but MVP? Jeez...........

He's having the third best season out've his draft class, much less overall.

(I don't rate Carmelo Anthony, sorry)

I know I was just throwing it out there! However if he had a monsterous second half and we win the conference he can maybe slide in there!

I know a lot has to happen in order for this to happen!

Ppg 19.6
Apg 12.0
fg 54%
3pt 50%
Ft 88%

Eff + 25.35

You know that doesn't include defense right?

Kobe >>>>>>>>>>> Nash.

I know I was just throwing it out there! However if he had a monsterous second half and we win the conference he can maybe slide in there!

I know a lot has to happen in order for this to happen!

More than "a lot to happen" - the text in red = IMPOSSIBLE.

Aside from the MVP nonsense, lol, I agree that Bosh is having a GREAT year.

People who posted on here back around the '03 draft know that I wanted him to slip to Miami @ #5. ****, even though Bosh is great and I'm very happy he's an All-Star this year, we'd of never had Wade......ahhhhhhhh, that's a SCARY thought! :eek:

Nash's D is very underrated...Hes not the greatest individual defender, but thats not how the Suns play...Hes a very good team defender which fits into Phoenix's game...

Nash has no D

I'm sick & tired of the lack of respect for your boy.

There isn't a superstar in the league who on their best night could defend as good as Kobe can on his worst. I appreciate Kobe Bryant as much as any NBA player because I am huge on defense, and I respect the fact that he takes so much pride in playing it. I've been agreeing with Charles Barkely for the longest.........the reason why this league isn't what it once was is because these superstars don't care to play defense. Kobe Bryant does. The problem is, the league embraces guys who could care less about BOTH sides of the court.

I hate bringing up the race card and keep in mind this isn't directed towards anyone in particular but I think if Steve Nash was another skin colour a lot of people wouldn't give him as hard a time as he does. On the other hand, he probably wouldn't get as much press as he does if he weren't white. The result is that a lot of people aren't objective when it comes to his case.

And reading comments in this thread such as him not deserving past MVP awards (completely irrelevant to this season) or people saying he deserves it and not offering any credible explanation for why, has only further validated my feelings about this.

Back
Top Bottom