Should we expect Marty Booker to have the best year of his career | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should we expect Marty Booker to have the best year of his career

The title was edited to reflect the true intent of the poster.

He could be in for a huge year. Granted he dropped some balls last year but he has to be extremely pleased to have a QB that will put it where he can catch it, without putting his life on the line. We will be excited to see this group of players out there doing what they were brought here to do.

I lovee marty booker as a player he always brings excitment to the team.

No. Green isn't a very good QB, and Booker will be the second target in the offense. Remember, Booker had over 1000 yards once and thats hard to do as a second receiver in an unstable offense.

No. Green isn't a very good QB, and Booker will be the second target in the offense. Remember, Booker had over 1000 yards once and thats hard to do as a second receiver in an unstable offense.​

3 STRAIGHT 4000 yard seasons before last season
4 straight seasons over 90 QB rating
Since 2001 only 3 QB's have more passing yards

Yeah, he's not very good. Even though our WR is average it's still leaps and bounds better then any WR corp he has had in years. He is licking his chops right now

Depends on Ginn and Hagan more than anything. Theres potential there for an offense that will spread the ball around.

i hope so i rekon booker is a sick player and hopefully with trent here now he will follow on from last season being our leading reciever.

I would say that Chambers would be the biggest surprise, but I expect 80+ catches 1000+ yards and 10+ TDs so it wouldn't be a surprise to ME, but probably to others. I'd say Hagan will be the big surprise to most though. He's flown under the radar since he gradutated and had a poor Sr. Bowl week and I think he could have a nice season for us.

Best year of Marty's career?

He literally has no chance @ coming close to what he did in 2001 & 2002.

Back
Top Bottom