Should we expect Marty Booker to have the best year of his career | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should we expect Marty Booker to have the best year of his career

Man, are you ever dreamin, he won't even be a Dolphin this season. He will be traded or cut.

WTFARUTHKNG

I would say that Chambers would be the biggest surprise, but I expect 80+ catches 1000+ yards and 10+ TDs so it wouldn't be a surprise to ME, but probably to others. I'd say Hagan will be the big surprise to most though. He's flown under the radar since he gradutated and had a poor Sr. Bowl week and I think he could have a nice season for us.

:yeahthat:

Remember, Booker had over 1000 yards once...​

To be pedantic, it's twice but I know you didn't mean literally once. It's a good point (Even if I feel the earlier part was unfair on Trent Green). Marty Booker's best seasons were pretty bloody good and it's not terribly likely he'll be able to replicate them at this point in his career, especially without being the cut and dry go to target.

Green has never had such wr's. He will spread the ball around and really make us a balanced team. Watch out for L. Booker in the slot. He may be our real surprise.

Will Booker even be here?

As much as I like Booker, his fate is in the hands of the young recievers on this roster. IF Hagen, Ginn, Campbell and maybe Sam look sharp in camp, look for Mueller to shop Booker around, either for a draft pick or a CB or OL.

But if he stays, he'll have a good year but not huge. Green/Cam both like to spread the ball around.

Back
Top Bottom