Shut up already, LeBastard!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shut up already, LeBastard!!!

LOCAL SCUM!

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
:evil: Is it me, or does Dan LeBastard need to either find a new hobby or just slit his wrists already?? Cause I don't think I ever need to read one more pointless article about how he THINKS we're gonna suck and it's all the Dolphins fault...How can anyone respect anything he has to say??:shakeno: The worst opiniated a$$ in all of Florida..shoving it down your throats! Everyday.....after day......after day....

...and he loves it! Right now he enjoys being the most hated sports writer in S. Florida. The more people complain about it and send him e-mails, the more he's going to keep on writing these articles. I think he gets off on it.

I wrote LeBastard and email asking why he doesn't even attempt to make anything the dolphins are doing positive. He wrote back with this reply....

ok, three positives......ricky's drug tests.....

hows that for a best bud (no pun intended)

thats why if the dolphins smack Tennessee in the face on opening day, Lebatard will be looking like a big fool. i would love to see that.

Now that Fat Hank is gone Dan can lay claim to the "most hated sportspersonality".It sells.[Ka-ching,Ka-ching] .(Mod we need a smilie for that one.)

Noodle Arm said:
...and he loves it! Right now he enjoys being the most hated sports writer in S. Florida. The more people complain about it and send him e-mails, the more he's going to keep on writing these articles. I think he gets off on it.

And the better chance he has at a bigger career. The more he fans the flames, the higher his media star rises.

finfan54 said:
thats why if the dolphins smack Tennessee in the face on opening day, Lebatard will be looking like a big fool. i would love to see that.
If..No....WHEN we do beat the Titans on opening day LeBastard still won't give them their props...He's gonna go to the ends of the earth to spin it into something bad....Like: ";) Don't let the Early Season highs fool you"...Trust me.

BringBackShula said:
If..No....WHEN we do beat the Titans on opening day LeBastard still won't give them their props...He's gonna go to the ends of the earth to spin it into something bad....Like: ";) Don't let the Early Season highs fool you"...Trust me.
Or of course it will be that they lost too many players (george, the LB that got hurt, etc). Either way it will not be that Miami played well.

He was even getting made fun of the other day by that Dorky dude on PTI
The guy was saying how for reporting about the dolphins he sure didnt know what he was talking about in thier regards

If we make it to the Super Bowl he would probably blame the league stating that they laid down for us... LaBasterd is a master of controversey... Its a good marketing scheme to keep interest on his article... It called Job security....

If he has to deface someone or something...to get recognized and attention to boost his own career, then he's not very good at all, and a scum-bag. That is what we like to call: PLAYER HATING.

Keep talking about him. You're only helping his career by doing so. If you really hate him that much, shut up and don't talk about him.

BAMAPHIN 22 said:
If we make it to the Super Bowl he would probably blame the league stating that they laid down for us... LaBasterd is a master of controversey... Its a good marketing scheme to keep interest on his article... It called Job security....

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=43561

The point of what he is saying is....nothing. There is no point. There's nothing too interesting going on now, so he dug into the crates to "find" a story...it's called job security.

Copycat :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom