Shut up already, LeBastard!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shut up already, LeBastard!!!

FireWrongstedt said:
Keep talking about him. You're only helping his career by doing so. If you really hate him that much, shut up and don't talk about him.
Me saying this on Finheaven, I assure you, ISN'T helping out his career any....
It's more your fault for buying the mullet wrapper everyday.

My email to him yesterday...

Dan, Move to another city ... where you appreciate the team. This town has had MORE than enough of you. My hope is that the Dolphins close their doors to you. GET A LIFE!!

His response... Go fish

What an A$$

le bastard onn ricky...

he made some good points and did have the inside info on that pothead. he is a pompous *** though

JimsFins4 said:
My email to him yesterday...

Dan, Move to another city ... where you appreciate the team. This town has had MORE than enough of you. My hope is that the Dolphins close their doors to you. GET A LIFE!!

His response... Go fish

What an A$$
If you talk to someone like that, what kind of response do you expect?

Maybe we could hire this guy out to scour Iraq for football talent...Hmmm...Maybe Al qaeda has some guys he could scout. they do look tough in their black robes and all.:roflmao:

BringBackShula said:
:evil: Is it me, or does Dan LeBastard need to either find a new hobby or just slit his wrists already?? Cause I don't think I ever need to read one more pointless article about how he THINKS we're gonna suck and it's all the Dolphins fault...How can anyone respect anything he has to say??:shakeno: The worst opiniated a$$ in all of Florida..shoving it down your throats! Everyday.....after day......after day....
I remember a while back I said its inevitable that someone slides an extra S into LeBatards name. I CALLED IT! w00t!! :D

Back
Top Bottom