SIGN Chris Mcallister!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SIGN Chris Mcallister!!!!

WatCanBrownDo4U

Impossible Is Nothing
Reaction score
we got no choice.. if we want to win next year we gotta sign him for a couple years until we get the young cb we need

we got no choice.. if we want to win next year we gotta sign him for a couple years until we get the young cb we need

Actually we have plenty of choices and the best one is not to throw money at a guy because you think we have a need for him. We have good CB's on the roster and we might even draft one more for even more depth.

i agree. though i think a CB in the draft and maybe a lesser known FA like green is probably on the agenda.

If Green is signed he will end up being cut. Billingsley is better than Green.

dont be so hasty, theres no reason a draftee can't come in start and perform well, heck rodgers-cromartie was one of the best corners in the league last year as a rookie. and brandon flowers was solid for KC

this year is deep at corner, i definitely see Alphonso Smith having an immediate impact for some team. the guy can cover and make plays

So I guess if we don't sign him then there is no point in watching any games this year. Thanks for the heads up, I can now plan my Sunday's accordingly.

A couple points on this topic, signing McCallister to a low end contract with escalators would be an ideal situation. Goodman wasnt really a player you'll have a hard time replacing, he was marginally over the avg. cb., however, even though parcells puts a higher priority on pressuring the Qb over shuting down the recievers, the CB is still going to have to do a fair job of covering recievers. moss and owens are top end Wrs, but so are evans,and welker, a rook is going to have a tough time filling in to a role where he is going to have compete against good veteren recievers. Cromartie and flowers dont happen every year. Allen and a rook probably are not enough at this point.

Actually we have plenty of choices and the best one is not to throw money at a guy because you think we have a need for him. We have good CB's on the roster and we might even draft one more for even more depth.

We have good CBs on the roster?

Back
Top Bottom