SIGN Chris Mcallister!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SIGN Chris Mcallister!!!!

CM has some bad knees, not really lookingto him for help. But a CB is a need, but Parcelles has never brought in a high profile CB in FA... ever. He drafted Ty Law and that worked out well for him, so I look for the Fins to do the same in this draft. I have a feeling that there will be 2 CB drafted by the Fins with in the first 4 rounds. There is some depth there, and will be very beneficial for the Phins.

Besides Will Allen I am not comfortable starting another CB on the team. Jason Allen could work, but I really want another younger guy that can play with the best of them.

CM would be a good addition if given a one year incentive-laden deal. The injury history and attitude problem would drop his price tag way down giving us a chance to sign him. Allow other teams like the Jets to overreact and give bloated contracts to free agents which would ultimately put them in salary cap purgatory 3 or 4 years from now. Believe in the Eagle and Colt philosophy of building through the draft.

darn it ya, i I want cb Malcolm Jenkins i say if he is on the board m, take him.

Back
Top Bottom