Simple - re-sign, sign, release, #11 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Simple - re-sign, sign, release, #11

Hayes excellent run stopper
Sitton I prefer proven lineman
Landry. Sorry slot for 16mil no.
Barkley Supreme talent in draft best RB in 2 decades.

I'm sorry Georgia but you have to understand there is football outside the sec. Also you have grossly overvalued moat of your players. First trading down at 11 to grab another second will require a trade partner. Very difficult. Too many poster simply through out the "trade down". Can you please provide a team expamle of who would do this at this point and why. 2nd Ragnow is a third round talent at best. Most likely we can get him with one of our 4ths. Chubb (who I truly do like and have been pushing for) will be there in the 3rd. Now i will give you Michel. I think he won't last to the second round. Side note - I love Blankenship! Oh, and yes i agree grab beat TE with our second, Andrew, Hurst or Gieski

Fair points, for a trade partner I would say Carolina. They sit at 24 and just lost their 1 technique tackle. If Vita Vea makes it to 11 they could move up and grab him. Pushing us to 24 and gain #55 as well.

Ragnow or Hernandez (UTEP) both are reasonable at the end of the 1st early 2nd, I have seen no less than 20 articles saying that these two are flip-flopping for second and third best interior linemen. O-line is a premium right now. I know I spoke alot to SEC but Ragnow is not a 3rd rounder and if somebody gets in that late they should start dancing.

Versitile, smart, tenacious and team oriented (all elements that have been seriously highlighted by our front office and coaching staff).

Would 24 be too high, possibly but lots thought 5 was too high for Sherif and 16 was too high for Martin. The value is in the fit not just the spot where you pick them. It's just my opinion take it for what it's worth.

Fair points, for a trade partner I would say Carolina. They sit at 24 and just lost their 1 technique tackle. If Vita Vea makes it to 11 they could move up and grab him. Pushing us to 24 and gain #55 as well.

Ragnow or Hernandez (UTEP) both are reasonable at the end of the 1st early 2nd, I have seen no less than 20 articles saying that these two are flip-flopping for second and third best interior linemen. O-line is a premium right now. I know I spoke alot to SEC but Ragnow is not a 3rd rounder and if somebody gets in that late they should start dancing.

Versitile, smart, tenacious and team oriented (all elements that have been seriously highlighted by our front office and coaching staff).

Would 24 be too high, possibly but lots thought 5 was too high for Sherif and 16 was too high for Martin. The value is in the fit not just the spot where you pick them. It's just my opinion take it for what it's worth.
You took my jab at the sec very well :) just so you know I was def pulling for the dogs in the champ game! My issue with Ragnow is he already had injury issue and it required surgery. Also are you plugging him in at center? He only had year experience there. To be honest I'm kinda getting tired of Miami taking c/g/t players. It's not working. I want a career center. A guy whose played center for years and will play center for miami. Just my opinion. Stop moving linemen around Miami! No wonder there's no consistency.

You took my jab at the sec very well :) just so you know I was def pulling for the dogs in the champ game! My issue with Ragnow is he already had injury issue and it required surgery. Also are you plugging him in at center? He only had year experience there. To be honest I'm kinda getting tired of Miami taking c/g/t players. It's not working. I want a career center. A guy whose played center for years and will play center for miami. Just my opinion. Stop moving linemen around Miami! No wonder there's no consistency.

The injury does stink but I hope that in private workouts anybody with with an injury can write themselves towards showing their true value.

He played guard when he was an underclassman but the last two and a half years has been exclusively Center he was on the fast track for being a no-doubt first-rounder until he hurt his ankle.

And while this move does possibly improve the offensive line especially if we get sitton it could end up hurting our defense more.

And to be perfectly honest I'm really hoping that one of the linebackers and Derwin James are available because my idea of a great draft pick is someone who can improve multiple spots with their addition.

And if we got one of the linebackers we we will be able to move people around to their more natural position possibly improving the entire linebacking Corps. And if we got James we improve the safety position coverage options nickel-and-dime packages it just makes sence.

So I guess my perfect scenario would be getting one of those defensive guys and hope that one of these guys I mentioned Hernandez or ragnow falls to the second.

I think our 2nd needs to be slated for the best TE available. I really feel these guys will be there in the 3rd. If not another service center will be.

Back
Top Bottom