Slimm's 2017 Tight Ends (Seniors) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slimm's 2017 Tight Ends (Seniors)

Kittle from Iowa impressed me at the Combine. He seemed to do pretty well in every event and attracted little attention. Has he impressed any of you keen college football analysts? He may be the sort of player Miami can draft for value in the mid rounds as a development prospect.

I would personally not allow Michael Roberts to go undrafted but I would not be surprised if the NFL allows him to go undrafted. We are talking about a 6'4.5" kid with 4.86 speed and a 9'2" broad jump, as well as a checkered past. There are enough compelling athletes at the position in this class to fill up the 10 to 14 spots that usually constitute the TE class in most years.

Miami has had a lot of contact with him and it smells like the type of contact that leads to (hopefully) him taking their call first when Sunday passes and he's still not drafted.

Kind of surprised Miami didn't take a TE in the draft. Seems like it could be a need next offseason, and there was some talent on the board late. I guess the FO really puts an emphasis character when making evals.

Back
Top Bottom