Slimm's Seniors | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slimm's Seniors

Yup, and similar story with Andrew Jackson of Western Kentucky.

I'm a big fan of Shaq Evans, and Tracy Moore for our offense. I like Enunwa too, he catches everything great athlete, physical, 10TD, 650 yards in Nebraska offense is impressive, but I have not seen enough to say whether he is explosive--if he is, he is a beast potential. Hard to evaluate in the Nebraska offense.

Enunwa isn't necessarily explosive. He more than doubled his TD output for his entire career during his Senior season. What I see is a kid that's improved his football IQ by leaps and bounds. He understands how to read coverages now and set up defensive backs. The attention to detail is there for Enunwa.

He reminds me a little of Niles Paul when he came out of Nebraska a few years ago in terms of how he's built. Strong and stocky for a WR at 6'1", 225 pounds. While he doesn't quite look like he matches Niles Paul in straight line speed, he's much smoother, more fluid of an athlete, and not as stiff as Niles Paul was. Paul made most of his hay as a kick returner at Nebraska due to his straight line speed, but eventually had to add some weight and move to an H-back role in the NFL.

Enunwa looks like he could contribute as a 4th receiver. Knows how to get the job done in the redzone especially. Physical after the catch and plays with great balance... safeties just bounce off of him.

Thoughts on Erik Lora (EIU)?

Similar to Campanaro. Hard to ignore the production, but their ceiling is an undersized slot receiver that won't be able to out-run or out-physical any secondaries in the NFL. The odds of two kids off that E. Illinois offense making it in the NFL is almost insurmountable. I've always believed Garoppolo is the kid that looks like he has legitimate NFL potential.

I supposed Lora has as good of a chance to make it as a kid like Solomon Patton. Although I just think Patton's speed gives him an advantage. I think at the least, a kid like Patton has a chance to stick on a roster due to his kick return ability. That'll buy time to develop as a receiver.

When it comes to late rounders at skill positions, I always look at special teams ability first. Because that's how most of 'em are going to have to earn their keep in order to make a roster to begin with.

Similar to Campanaro. Hard to ignore the production, but their ceiling is an undersized slot receiver that won't be able to out-run or out-physical any secondaries in the NFL. The odds of two kids off that E. Illinois offense making it in the NFL is almost insurmountable. I've always believed Garoppolo is the kid that looks like he has legitimate NFL potential.

I supposed Lora has as good of a chance to make it as a kid like Solomon Patton. Although I just think Patton's speed gives him an advantage. I think at the least, a kid like Patton has a chance to stick on a roster due to his kick return ability. That'll buy time to develop as a receiver.

When it comes to late rounders at skill positions, I always look at special teams ability first. Because that's how most of 'em are going to have to earn their keep in order to make a roster to begin with.

I like Patton a lot. He finally got his chance to contribute this season and made the most of it. Shame it was in such a ****ty season with that joke of a coaching staff. I would love to see the dolphins give him a shot as a kick returner because lord knows we can do better than Marcus Thigpen.

Big fan of Branden Oliver. Feet, vision, acceleration, toughness, toughness and toughness. Blocking isn't great, but there's a lot to love about him at the next level.

The other guy I like on your list is Nikita Whitlock. Relentless kid, can make himself wider than his frame to stuff the run and on the next snap narrow as a knife to slip through. Never quits and has great awareness. Great block shedder. Just a bit too undersized to survive the NFL as a lineman. He started life as a linebacker and there might be a future for him at Sam?. Like you, I'm rooting for him. Aaron Donald too, who is a little bigger but will still struggle.

RB DJ Adams, Portland State

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IF8QOFWf9c

http://www.goviks.com/custompages/Statistics/Football/2013/teamcume.htm

RG #73 Eric Tausch, TCU (I like how he gets his hands inside Calvin Barnett and controls him at 2:30, shows good awareness of blocking his man and picking up the blitzer at 1:39, good acnhor, good athleticism.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuIoLqU5kf4

(2013: Started every game for the second straight season ... his 12 starts were at three different positions ... started 10 games at right guard, including the opening five contests and the final four games ... started at right tackle versus Kansas and center against Texas. )

http://gofrogs.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/tausch_eric00.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom