Smoke Screen? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Smoke Screen?

If he gets to 6 and Miami doesn't trade up and Minnesota picks him, I will be the most angry Dolphin fan on this earth. If a top 3 team takes him, fine, they couldn't really do anything about that. But if Minnesota takes him...ughhhhhhhh.

Strange? Everyone and there mother knows our QB situation. They also know that we will draft a QB in this draft. They also know that Terry Shea, our QB coach, worked with Quinn before the combine. Things cannot get anymore transparent than that.

And sometimes thats what you want....thats what a smokescreen is about. We have no idea whom the Dolphins are going after....and I believe thats just the way they want it.

And sometimes thats what you want....thats what a smokescreen is about. We have no idea whom the Dolphins are going after....and I believe thats just the way they want it.

Exactly.

I think in the end if Quinn falls to 6 the Phins will trade up. I know it would on;y need a 3rd to trade, but I think Mueller would be smart to offer the 60th cause I doubt other teams will offer Washington a better deal. But they could beat just a high third. If that happens #9 and Welker to get Brady Quinn sounds amazing to me. I also believe that Culpepper will be traded to the Raiders for their 4th round pick too.

If its true and we do get Quinn, i will wet myself. But as some know I am an avid supporter of cleo lemon. I think he has what it takes, but either way I want a young gun in the draft this year.

Back
Top Bottom