So how many of us are Bronocs Fans this weekend? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So how many of us are Bronocs Fans this weekend?

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Mods, please don't move this. It has to do with "US" the Dolphins fans.

So, our arch-rivals are going up against the mighty Broncos at mile high stadium this weekend. How many of you will be just like me. Rooting for the Broncos to knock out the Pats?? I'll be rooting for the Broncos until I can't talk. I've always kinda like the Broncs but there's only one team for me, Miami.

These Patriot b@stards have taken what we want for too long! Too many years now, we've had to listen to the media talk endlessly about them. I hope it all ends in Mile High Stadium this weekend. Not only that, I hope it's a real butt kicking. I hope the Broncos fall down and make little snow angels while the fans pelt the Pats players with ice balls!

In the wise words of Bluto from Animal House: "Did we quit, when the NAZI's bombed Pearl Harbor? Who's with me? AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

I'm totally on the Bronco bandwagon this weekend. Go Donks!

always rootin for the team that plays the pets.....every week....GO BRONCOS !!!

Yeah, i'll be rooting for the Donkey's. I hate them, but obviously my hatred for them comes no where near my hatred for the Pats. Go Donkey's. Let's end this run once and for all and next season, watch the rise to domimance of the Dolphins!

Go Bronco's!!!

But, those Patsie's have hit some real form now it's playoff time!

Jake Plummer is a walking time bomb, just waiting to make some crucial mistake to ruin his team's season.
Hopefully he'll explode next week against Indy and play a perfect game against Brady and his boyfriends.

I dont really like the Broncos but Pats are beneath them so come on Denver!

I'd be all for the Broncos reverting to their questionable tactics of years ago. Bring back the helmet slap this weekend!

I'll root for anybody to beat freaking Pats.

Back
Top Bottom