So how many of us are Bronocs Fans this weekend? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So how many of us are Bronocs Fans this weekend?

Go Broncs. Like most everyone here I f-ing hate the Patsies. What makes it all the more worse is I keep losing money betting on the other team. But I'm doing it again, going to take the Broncs -3.

Well I can honestly say I absolutely LOATHE the Patsies, but...

I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to them making it past the Broncos. Hopefully Indy can beat Pittsburgh, and if THAT happens, then I'd LOVE to see New England and Indy in the AFC Championship.

True, it is risky letting the Patsies get that close to the Super Bowl again, but I was actually kind of disappointed when Indy beat up on the Pats earlier this year. Everyone expected it. The Pats were banged up and Indy just steamrolled right on through. Pats fans I know even knew they'd lose and used that excuse.

Now with the Pats healthy and Indy rested there should be no excuses for when the Pats lose. If Indy is truly destined for the Super Bowl, then beating New England at 100% will definitely leave know doubt and prove that they're the better team.

(of course someone WOULD make the excuse that Indy had homefield...)

i want the pats to win....i want us to be the ones to knock em down

we win the division, they get a wildcard and we beat em in the playoffs

BALLS DEEP said:
Mods, please don't move this. It has to do with "US" the Dolphins fans.

So, our arch-rivals are going up against the mighty Broncos at mile high stadium this weekend. How many of you will be just like me. Rooting for the Broncos to knock out the Pats?? I'll be rooting for the Broncos until I can't talk. I've always kinda like the Broncs but there's only one team for me, Miami.

These Patriot b@stards have taken what we want for too long! Too many years now, we've had to listen to the media talk endlessly about them. I hope it all ends in Mile High Stadium this weekend. Not only that, I hope it's a real butt kicking. I hope the Broncos fall down and make little snow angels while the fans pelt the Pats players with ice balls!

In the wise words of Bluto from Animal House: "Did we quit, when the NAZI's bombed Pearl Harbor? Who's with me? AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Just think of it this way, if NE wins you'll be able to tell everyone you beat our second and third stringers. You'll get further vindication that your team isn't really pretenders. :D

Ya know if they lose Brady will be on the Phone with Tagliabue....." b-b-b-b but commish.....I thought we were yer favorite......I thought that we were special........i am the media whore of the NFL........can I still get some respect thrown my way during the superbowl halftime show......Can I sing with Mick? c'mon commish.....

BALLS DEEP said:
Mods, please don't move this. It has to do with "US" the Dolphins fans.

So, our arch-rivals are going up against the mighty Broncos at mile high stadium this weekend. How many of you will be just like me. Rooting for the Broncos to knock out the Pats?? I'll be rooting for the Broncos until I can't talk. I've always kinda like the Broncs but there's only one team for me, Miami.

These Patriot b@stards have taken what we want for too long! Too many years now, we've had to listen to the media talk endlessly about them. I hope it all ends in Mile High Stadium this weekend. Not only that, I hope it's a real butt kicking. I hope the Broncos fall down and make little snow angels while the fans pelt the Pats players with ice balls!

In the wise words of Bluto from Animal House: "Did we quit, when the NAZI's bombed Pearl Harbor? Who's with me? AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

:sidelol: GO BRONCOS...p.s. Great Animal House Quote....John Belushi was the man!!

MR NFLFAN said:
Just think of it this way, if NE wins you'll be able to tell everyone you beat our second and third stringers. You'll get further vindication that your team isn't really pretenders. :D

Bottom line,"WE BEAT YOU"...and Tonight while i'm watching the game, your wife will be beating my meat!!!! :mdfin:

First off i gotta tell you guys who have to live in the "bronco media area" sorry. But i went out with a friend to a local sports bar and caught the game. Nothing, and i mean NOTHING coulda been nicer. There was a whole table of Patsies actin like morons for the first qtr. Every time they completed a pass, i had to listen to them cheer like they accomplished something. I almost bought them a pitcher of beer in the 3rd qtr, but my friend told me, "dude, if that was us up there, and it was the fins losing, you think they'd buy us a pitcher?" Then, they got up and walked out with just over 5 minutes to go... and to see the look on their dejected faces...... im tellin you, those MasterCard commercials don't do the word PRICELESS justice!!!

Oh, and one more thing... they left a half a pitcher of beer on the table. :sidelol:

What a bunch of wimps!!! I don't know about ya'll, but where i come from, thats alcohol abuse.

MR NFLFAN said:
Well you didn't win. The broncos played you like a stradivarius. Welcome to the off-season.

phinman1 said:
Go Broncs. Like most everyone here I f-ing hate the Patsies. What makes it all the more worse is I keep losing money betting on the other team. But I'm doing it again, going to take the Broncs -3.
KA-CHING goes the Cash Register, eh?

BALLS DEEP said:
KA-CHING goes the Cash Register, eh?

If you won money betting on the Pats, in my opinion it would be "dirty money" I wouldn't feel right spending it. Maybe donating it would be a good idea. :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom