So I just bought Dolphins season tickets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So I just bought Dolphins season tickets

that stupid dirt has cost us several games that would have put us in the playoffs

Accord said:
Just like in the brawl last year :lol:.

They were $620 per seat for the entire season including two pre-season games. They're sideline in the upperdeck right around the 40 yard line on the visitors side, I heard the sun is pretty bad on that side, but there weren't any good seats available on the home side. I had to downgrade my current Marlins seats to be able to afford it, but it's all good :D.

I would be wearing lots of sun screen and have one of those suits filled with cold water....can you guys leave your seats to have some keggers at halftime?...some stadiums wont let you leave and come back until after the 3rd quarter. I hate all the rules these security people put you through. :rolleyes:

TIDEPHISH said:
And Then You Run Across A Braves Fan Who Braggs About 13 (about To Be) 14 Strait... I Had Too Lol Welcome Aboard
Wow the Braves won 13 (about to be 14) straight East Titles. And how many World Series is that? That's what I thought!!!! The Marlins have twice as many World Series Titles than the Braves.

Roman529 said:
I would be wearing lots of sun screen and have one of those suits filled with cold water....can you guys leave your seats to have some keggers at halftime?...some stadiums wont let you leave and come back until after the 3rd quarter. I hate all the rules these security people put you through. :rolleyes:
I'm pretty used to all of the brutal 1:05 Marlins games, so i'll be good to go. Hopefully there's a breeze in the upperdeck :rofl3:.

cowboy82nd said:
Wow the Braves won 13 (about to be 14) straight East Titles. And how many World Series is that? That's what I thought!!!! The Marlins have twice as many World Series Titles than the Braves.

Hey i cant argue with ya there and i was just being a nice guy creating a little humor welcoming someone to the board not trying to be a complete a**hole like yourself . and coming from a braves fan congrats on your 2 rings . I actually like seing another team in the division succeed thats why i dont take shots at any of them .. unlike someone else i guess we all now

Welcome to Finheaven, and to now being a fan of THE GREATEST team in all of sports!!

Accord said:
I'm pretty used to all of the brutal 1:05 Marlins games, so i'll be good to go. Hopefully there's a breeze in the upperdeck :rofl3:.

Yeah I was thinking maybe Huizenga could open his wallet and put a retractable roof on the stadium so that in the early part of the season it would be bearable for the fans??? I know the temperatures dont go down that much later on but it would not be as hot and humid in Nov/Dec as it is in September. The good news is that the heat and humidity should kill teams like the Denver Broncos coming to Miami on week one. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom