So let me understand this? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So let me understand this?

So OP starts a thread about retaining Landry, and EVERY subsequent post from him are a jab at the QB... I'm shocked!
Because we may lose Landry because we cant throw the ball vertically. We can throw horizontally though

But what is he? He was always considered average, the debate has always been is average good enough. Or are you saying he's something other than average now?

By who? I'd be willing to bet Gase considers him better than average and that is the opinion that counts right now.

giphy.gif

Because we may lose Landry because we cant throw the ball vertically. We can throw horizontally though

Curious. Why did Tannehill crumble against the Ravens?
A break? 6 years is a long break. That game was a microcosm of the problem w Tannehill.

Crumble against the Ravens?

I went to take a **** and we were down 21-0 because we fielded LBs named Paysinger and Butler and they got absolutely torched by Flacco and Pitta.

My guess is you are viewing the score and box score and see 3 INTs and wanna make this a Tannehill thing.

We missed a Fg first drive.

Next drive Tannehill laid an absolute DIME in there to Parker and Webb made a pretty incredible play to pick it off.

By then we were down 21-0 and hell with our shaky offensive line on the road vs. that physical front it was over.

Tanny had another deflected pick for his 2nd INT and the third one was just a bad throw/read but it was 38-6 with 6 minutes to play.

Nobody played well that game but Tannehill was the least of the teams problems that day.

I think that's pretty off-base. We had one of the best vertical passing attacks in the NFL in 2016. Also, if Landry winds up elsewhere, I don't think it's going to have anything to do with that.

2016 was last season. It is currently the 2017 NFL season.

I think that discussing our passing offense in 2016, when we had the same receiving corps and starting quarterback that we presume to go into 2018 with, is pretty relevant. I see no reason to dwell on the Jay Cutler Dolphins any longer, considering that Cutler has gone back into retirement and won't be serving up duck again for us.

I think that discussing our passing offense in 2016, when we had the same receiving corps and starting quarterback that we presume to go into 2018 with, is pretty relevant. I see no reason to dwell on the Jay Cutler Dolphins any longer, considering that Cutler has gone back into retirement and won't be serving up duck again for us.
2016 and 2017 are done for Miami. Two seasons removed

It was the rush offense that carried Miami in 2016 fyi

Back
Top Bottom