So Much For The SEC Vs. Big 10 Debate | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Much For The SEC Vs. Big 10 Debate

heeey but wisconson beat arkansas and pen state beat tennesee clearly the big 10 is better!!!!

EatCrow-1.gif

So far this bowl season it appears that the media has once again overestimated the strength of the SEC conference in comparison to the Big 10.

So far the Big 10 is 2-0 vs the SEC and soon to be 3-0 in all likelihood, as Ohio State overpowers Florida in almost every category.

All in all, both conferences have been far from impressive overall.
#1 Big Ten - Ohio State VS. #1 SEC Florida - ???
#3 Big Ten - Wisconsin VS. #3 SEC Arkansas - Wisconsin
#4 Big Ten - Penn State VS. #4 SEC Tennessee - Penn State (Penn State unranked)

Just goes to show all that the "Speed of the SEC" is about as proven as the Lockness Monster. And Monday's game with Ginn, Gonzo, Pittman, and Smith will showcase the speed of the Big Ten over powering the "speed" of the SEC.

:lol:

Jumped the gun there a little didn't ya?
Gators cracked em some nuts.

"GEEEEE WIZZZZZZ GUYS?!?!? I DIDN"T THINK FLORIDA WAS THAT GOOD !?!?!"

I tell ya one thing though, he got one thing right... it was a blowout.

Yeah so much for that debate...was that really the best team in the country last night?? SEC is by far a superior conference--bottom line.

"Honestly, we've played a lot better teams than them," Florida defensive end Jarvis Moss said. "I could name four or five teams in the SEC that could probably compete with them and play the same type of game we did against them."
:evil:

Back
Top Bottom