So Much For The SEC Vs. Big 10 Debate | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Much For The SEC Vs. Big 10 Debate

Sounds like you're overlookin SC kevy kev

Well, they're listed as a possible #5 above...

I don't think they should jump the champ. game loser.
Theyre #8 now, but did have a great win.
I think Boise jumps them.
I see them at 6...Wisconsin 7, more likely.

1 I think the Gators will win the championship.
2 I think LSU is a proven #2 team (they're 3 now that Michigan has lost).
3 I think Boise St. will get a LOT of love...possibly #4 for them.
4 The loser of the championship game should not fall farther than 4
5 Louisville has probably solidified this spot, but it could go to USC...I give the nod to Louisville because they're currently ranked higher.

Wisconsin, I think will be overlooked.
Thanks for putting your reasons in.
I think it's too early. IMO you have to see the the NC game before saying where those teams fall. If UF loses a close one, I don't see how they could fall below LSU, a team they have already beaten soundly.

I don't think the voters will give BSU such a high ranking, and I do expect USC to be 3rd after blowing out Michigan. IMO, the 5th spot will be a battle between UL, and BSU. I'd take BSU, but not by much.

Looks like someone missed the Sugar Bowl. Talk about speed.

Haha..... When you play Notre Dame its not a question of if your WR's are gonna be open, but how open are they gonna be......

If you took a team like Ohio State, Florida, LSU, USC, etc....against Notre dame, lined up a 4 WR set, had the QB drop back and throw the ball 50 yards down field to the middle of the field, and told the WR's to go get it I'm fairly confident you'ed see 4 OSU, Fla, LSU, or USC WR's fighting over a ball.....

ND's corners run like a 4.6 and 4.7, Zbikowski is awful, so is Ndukwe.

Haha..... When you play Notre Dame its not a question of if your WR's are gonna be open, but how open are they gonna be......

If you took a team like Ohio State, Florida, LSU, USC, etc....against Notre dame, lined up a 4 WR set, had the QB drop back and throw the ball 50 yards down field to the middle of the field, and told the WR's to go get it I'm fairly confident you'ed see 4 OSU, Fla, LSU, or USC WR's fighting over a ball.....

True :D

lol, it makes me sad that I cant argue against anything you said. Maybe the part about Zbikowski and Ndukwe being awful, but when it comes to coverage they certainly have been this year.

lol, it makes me sad that I cant argue against anything you said. Maybe the part about Zbikowski and Ndukwe being awful, but when it comes to coverage they certainly have been this year.
Im gonna add on to that and say Notre Dame is downright average and it astonishes me that they are continually mentioned among the nations best when they have been blown out by every good team theyve played this year.

I had a feeling responding would be a mistake.
:lol: I feel for you man. My best friend is a Domer. That's why I'm usually behind ND (unless they're playing the SEC). He's hurting right now thinking about how next year could turn out.

zing-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom