So what's this team's greatest strength ?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So what's this team's greatest strength ??

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
Imo, defensive line and defensive front seven. I think wake, solia, odrick and mt olivier gonna creating some problems for somw teams.

front 7 and the back field are the two biggest strengths.

Front 7.

Randy Starks - Pro bowl mauler.
Paul Soliai - Pro bowl beast that plugs up the middle - the main reason our rush defense was 3rd last year.
Jared Odrick - Gave us solid production in what I consider his rookie year.
Cameron Wake - You have to gameplan around him, or you'll regret it. Deserved that extension.
Karlos Dansby - Overpaid, but he's the heart of the defense.
Kevin Burnett- Major upgrade over Channing Crowder, 100 tackle year.
Koa Misi - :tumbleweed:

Coaching. I like what I am hearing about them so far.

Defensive front 7 and RB's probably. But don't forget special teams. Their return and coverage teams made huge improvements. Brandon Fields was the teams MVP last year and Carpenter was very reliable. Just ask the Ravens in last years playoff how important one kick can make.

I say Running backs, and Backfield in general, behind the QB. We got Bush, Thomas, Clay (including him cause hes in the backfield not that he's a RB) and the rookie Smith from the U. I cant really agree with those that say front 7 on Defense. Cause i haven t seen how the new Defense coach is gonna use our players, plus more if's and but's on defense, than at the RB/ Backfield area, behind the QB.

Top 3 units for me would be

1. DL - talent/depth
2. DB - depth
3. OL - if Martin turns out as the main solution at RT and Murtha moves inside and is successful at Guard, then the OL could be right up there with the DL at the end of the year.

I have a sneaky suspicion though that it is Martin who ends up playing Guard, probably Left, with Incog moving over and Murth at RT.

Back
Top Bottom