So who is the official starter at RB? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So who is the official starter at RB?

We'll find out Sunday. Why tip our hand

I have Williams and spent a ton of FAAB on Drake. For the fantasy guys on here.

In the real world I would assume Drake. I doubt Williams and his boneheaded plays can be trusted to be the lead guy

Good lord. I can't believe this is a decision the team has to make Sunday. These two aren't worthy of a second string spot on most teams.

They're not 3rd stringers on most teams. Well Williams at least as he shouldn't be on an NFL roster.

They will prob both get 8-12 carries in the game this week.

Does it matter? Williams will get a LOT of carries and by the end of Drake's third game as a starter he'll leave the game injured. Then Williams gets all the carries and whomever we pull up (Senorise Perry?) will get the rest.

IMHO, Ajayi will be missed. I have supported Gase's decisions, including when I thought they were wrong, like bringing back Bushrod, jettisoning Albert and bringing in Larsen as our only FA offensive lineman. I've given him the benefit of the doubt ... but to me, this is just a bad move. I hope it makes everyone else tighten up their sphincters, because that's the only way I see this move not being a disaster for us.

We're going to pass the football 60 times a game now

Ozzy rules!!

Drake should get the majority of the snaps. Williams can get some third down action and I wouldn't mind seeing Perry get a few snaps here and there.

I would like to see what Senorise Perry can do. He has shown he's a physical hitter on special teams so would be interesting to see him get some carries.

Back
Top Bottom