So who is the official starter at RB? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So who is the official starter at RB?

With this pair......F it....just go 5 wide with an empty backfield all game. Could we really do any worse?

Does it matter? Williams will get a LOT of carries and by the end of Drake's third game as a starter he'll leave the game injured. Then Williams gets all the carries and whomever we pull up (Senorise Perry?) will get the rest.
Your dead on which will most likely prove the point that your players who do the homework after hours just don't have enough talent to help the team stay on the field. You thught the QB looked bad now just wait with no rushing game its pin your ears back and bash the phins QB. Cutler and Moore won't last the rest of the season IMO. So imagine Fales at QB and Perry at RB. Its probably going to happen by years end. Gase better have some strong coaching magic up his sleeve.

Your dead on which will most likely prove the point that your players who do the homework after hours just don't have enough talent to help the team stay on the field. You thught the QB looked bad now just wait with no rushing game its pin your ears back and bash the phins QB. Cutler and Moore won't last the rest of the season IMO. So imagine Fales at QB and Perry at RB. Its probably going to happen by years end. Gase better have some strong coaching magic up his sleeve.
Yeah, if this were about Ajayi not studying and hitting the wrong holes, he'd be benched. He has a pittance of a salary, when he leaves we'll likely get a compensatory pick of some sort, and he's way better than any backup we'll find at this point of the season. We definitely lost value by trading him for a late 4th. We definitely lost production. This was all about Gase making a statement to the rest of the team. Personally, I think it's a mistake. Guys with Ajayi's talent are hard to find, and we will not get that kind of yards after contact from any back we currently have. If there's a time to move on from him, it's the offseason. This smells as though Gase wants to tank.

Kenyan Drakes opportunity. He looked good in preseason. Now he has to take it. He was highly touted in Bama but injuries cost him the opportunity to shine big time. Go for it kid. If not we draft a back.

Kenyan Drakes opportunity. He looked good in preseason. Now he has to take it. He was highly touted in Bama but injuries cost him the opportunity to shine big time. Go for it kid. If not we draft a back.
I like Drake but he wasn't even a starter in college and now he's supposed to carry the load behind one of the worst lines in the NFL?

Ozzy rules!!

I like Drake but he wasn't even a starter in college and now he's supposed to carry the load behind one of the worst lines in the NFL?

Ozzy rules!!
Yea ya think that might have been a thought when we drafted him.

Williams seems to be the most versatile as he doesn't completely suck in pass protection, might give us the most balanced offense.

I could probably see them equally splitting carries down the middle.

Back
Top Bottom