So....will Gase admit Cutler was a failed move.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So....will Gase admit Cutler was a failed move....

Phinsguy

Active Roster
Reaction score
And go with the hot hand, starting Moore next week???/

My gut tells me Gase is too into himself to admit he was wrong (as many of us knew all along) and stubbornly stick to his boy toy Cutler damn the torpedoes.

We can hope that Ross was watching and that Marino can explain to him what he saw but, at this point, what positive difference can it make?

It's crazy how us delusional fans can see the path were headed for but the personnel running the team cant....

Yep, the life of a Phin fan. Seriously, we need to blow this bs up and start from scratch...Everything & everyone....

He's been awful this season. I was worried he'd lose the locker room after trying to make a scapegoat out of Ajayi. They've looked uninterested (to say the least) since then. Hmmm ...

He won't be here next season if things continue to unfold like they are. Can't have a coach lead a team who won't play for him. Players are opting out on a weekly basis. You can see it.

He's been awful this season. I was worried he'd lose the locker room after trying to make a scapegoat out of Ajayi. They've looked uninterested (to say the least) since then. Hmmm ...

He won't be here next season if things continue to unfold like they are. Can't have a coach lead a team who won't play for him. Players are opting out on a weekly basis. You can see it.
I think he's going to get a pass even if we go 4-12 due to losing Tannehill.

I think he's going to get a pass even if we go 4-12 due to losing Tannehill.

Every starter could be hurt and it wouldn't matter. Once the players opt out, it's over. Look what happened to Harbaugh in SF.

Back
Top Bottom