Some Bold Predictions | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some Bold Predictions

ShuggieOtis said:
Aqua4Ever...Chiefs AFC champs? hmmmm...

and btw Grossman will definitely beat out Griese

Yeah they have the best running back and offensive line in the league. Their quarterback is a stud and that defense was better last year but I think this is the year that defense finally can be a middle of the pack D which is all they need to be great. That offense is solid in K.C.

As for Grossman, he is terrible. They wouldn't have brought in Griese if they didn't plan having him be their guy. Grossman was hardly better than Orton who was god awful last season.

Csonkanator said:
My final predictions for the end of the season...

AFC

EAST
Dolphins 12-4
Patriots 10-6
Bills 4-12
Jets 2-14

North
Bengals 13-3
Browns 10-6
Steelers 9-7
Ravens 5-11

South
Colts 10-6
Jaguars 7-9
Texans 6-10
Titans 4-12

West
Chiefs 11-5
Broncos 11-5
Raiders 5-11
Chargers 4-12

NFC

East
Redskins 13-3
Giants 11-5
Cowboys 10-6
Eagles 9-7

North
Bears 12-4
Lions 8-8
Vikings 5-11
Packers4-12

South
Buccaneers 12-4
Panthers 10-6
Falcons 7-9
Saints 3-13

West
Cardinals 11-5
Seahawks 11-5
Rams 8-8
Niners 3-13

Love your Browns and Cardinals picks...seriously! 3 sleepers this season - Fins, Browns, and Cards. (Fins may not be sleepers on this site but they still get no respect around the league!) The latter 2 will make some noise but our Fins will win it all at home!!! :D

I agree with most predictions, especially Miami winning it all, but the steeles will still be there, and as for the Pats I have them going 9-7, just cause they play the bills and Jets twice. They will beat us in New England i think, but overall great job on the picks bro. GO PHINS!!!!!!!!

:dolphins:

you didnt wanna be bias huh? your a fin fan and had them winning thats not being bias hahaha but i like where your head is

i like your thinking. if pepp can play by oct at the latest then we can win afc
east get a bye then who knows what can happen once in the playoffs.

IN SABAN WE TRUST!!!

Colts at 10-6? Yeah right...
Cardinals in the playoffs? I'll believe it when i see it.
What makes the Chiefs so great? Why would Denver slip?

That's a really bold league wide prediction you have!

Csonkanator said:
I got a little bored this morning with an NFL schedule in front of me and decided to play around with it and make some wild predictions.....I tried to not be biased with the Fins, but I see us going real far this year (with C.Pep)...But i tired to be liberal with ALL the games...I have individual games down, albeit scores, so if you want who wins or loses, just ask....I have the Fins losing to just Pittsburgh (winnable game), New England (In Foxboro), Chicago, and the shocker, Jacksonville...(OMG)...sorry i just wanted somewhere to keep this for the end of the season....

AFC

EAST
Dolphins 12-4
Patriots 10-6
Bills 4-12
Jets 2-14

North
Bengals 13-3
Browns 10-6
Steelers 9-7
Ravens 5-11

South
Colts 10-6
Jaguars 7-9
Texans 6-10
Titans 4-12

West
Chiefs 11-5
Broncos 11-5
Raiders 5-11
Chargers 4-12

NFC

East
Redskins 13-3
Giants 11-5
Cowboys 10-6
Eagles 9-7

North
Bears 12-4
Lions 8-8
Vikings 5-11
Packers4-12

South
Buccaneers 12-4
Panthers 10-6
Falcons 7-9
Saints 3-13

West
Cardinals 11-5
Seahawks 11-5
Rams 8-8
Niners 3-13

Playoffs
AFC Wild Card Round

1. Browns at Chiefs > Chiefs
2. Broncos at Colts > Broncos

Divisional Round

1. Broncos at Bengals > Broncos
2. Cheifs at Dolphins > Dolphins

AFC Championship

1. Broncos at Dolphins > Dolphins

NFC Wild Card Round

1. Seahawks at Bears > Bears
2. Giants at Cardinals > Cardinals

Divisional Round

1.Cardinals at Redskins > Redskins
2. Buccaneers at Bear > Bears

NFC Championship

1.Bears at Redskins > Bears

SUPER BOWL!

1. Bears at Dolphins, in Miami > Dolphins 23-14 First Home SB Win!

A Bears/Dolphins SB! I couldn't believe it either until I was finished with the scheduled games.... But that's just my opinion....Enjoy...

And the race for standout Notre Dame QB Brady Quin goes to:

THE S.U.C.K.S!.....thanks for playing Mangini, see you at the unemployment line in a couple years...Second coaching stint is always a charm...

you have far, far too much time on your hands...but respect for putting in the effort:wink:

Not to start trouble or be a nitpicker (which is what im doing), but the first predictions are quite bold. You predicted teams to win a total of 260 games when there are only 256 in the season to be won.

Csonkanator said:
I got a little bored this morning with an NFL schedule in front of me and decided to play around with it and make some wild predictions.....I tried to not be biased with the Fins, but I see us going real far this year (with C.Pep)...But i tired to be liberal with ALL the games...I have individual games down, albeit scores, so if you want who wins or loses, just ask....I have the Fins losing to just Pittsburgh (winnable game), New England (In Foxboro), Chicago, and the shocker, Jacksonville...(OMG)...sorry i just wanted somewhere to keep this for the end of the season....

AFC

EAST
Dolphins 12-4
Patriots 10-6
Bills 4-12
Jets 2-14

North
Bengals 13-3
Browns 10-6
Steelers 9-7
Ravens 5-11

South
Colts 10-6
Jaguars 7-9
Texans 6-10
Titans 4-12

West
Chiefs 11-5
Broncos 11-5
Raiders 5-11
Chargers 4-12

NFC

East
Redskins 13-3
Giants 11-5
Cowboys 10-6
Eagles 9-7

North
Bears 12-4
Lions 8-8
Vikings 5-11
Packers4-12

South
Buccaneers 12-4
Panthers 10-6
Falcons 7-9
Saints 3-13

West
Cardinals 11-5
Seahawks 11-5
Rams 8-8
Niners 3-13

Playoffs
AFC Wild Card Round

1. Browns at Chiefs > Chiefs
2. Broncos at Colts > Broncos

Divisional Round

1. Broncos at Bengals > Broncos
2. Cheifs at Dolphins > Dolphins

AFC Championship

1. Broncos at Dolphins > Dolphins

NFC Wild Card Round

1. Seahawks at Bears > Bears
2. Giants at Cardinals > Cardinals

Divisional Round

1.Cardinals at Redskins > Redskins
2. Buccaneers at Bear > Bears

NFC Championship

1.Bears at Redskins > Bears

SUPER BOWL!

1. Bears at Dolphins, in Miami > Dolphins 23-14 First Home SB Win!

A Bears/Dolphins SB! I couldn't believe it either until I was finished with the scheduled games.... But that's just my opinion....Enjoy...

And the race for standout Notre Dame QB Brady Quin goes to:

THE S.U.C.K.S!.....thanks for playing Mangini, see you at the unemployment line in a couple years...Second coaching stint is always a charm...
No way Bears make it. They will do what they do every year. Have a good regular season, and then blow it in the postseason.

I think the Chiefs take a fall. Their coach is overrated. Look what a mess he left in NY. IMO he's nothing more then an overpriced cheerleader. Most people (me too) like him because he fires back at the reporters.

LaL08Kb12004 said:
Correct me if im wrong, but why would the colts play in the wild card game if they won there division.

i had them ranked #4 in the conference...4 plays the 6th seed

BgBruthaJuvi said:
Not to start trouble or be a nitpicker (which is what im doing), but the first predictions are quite bold. You predicted teams to win a total of 260 games when there are only 256 in the season to be won.

i have always sucked at math...and i was real tired....

Car and Miami in the SB. Carolina has made the second best offseason moves and Fox is great at drafts. Miami will run through the AFC hopefully setting the tone for a great SB battle with us winning 27-23.

yeah i live in SC and all i see is stuff on the Panthers, they think they are "gods" down here...but that sounds good to me, that would make for a good SB...

Back
Top Bottom