Some CFB thoughts | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some CFB thoughts

Landrys strength stands out to me...he's a tough guy that will go get the football and not shy from contact...has a great body for a wr...built thick

Mike Evans lacks Vincent Jackson's long speed other than that I get the comparison...still if he runs in the 4.5s at least like I think he will mid to late 4.5s I don't think he comes off in the top 10 although that win ability on the outside and in the red against smaller DBS cannot be ignored...I wouldn't be shocked if he ran low 4.6 he's not a burst athlete

Cj Mosley looked a little undersized and light in the pants for me early at Bama...he looks about 240 to me now...I like him in coverage I like him vs the run I don't think he's great at getting off blocks or running thru trash needs to be clean to the ball as much as possible but his instincts are very good..he reads keys and shoots gaps well...this isn't Luke kuechly but it may be another lavonte David IMO weak side may be his best position as a pro...

If I was rating him against David as a prospect coming out I'd prefer David I think...he seems like more the striker to me in college...but I loved David coming out despite being undersized...

above all else I want or covet instincts at lb and I think Mosleys are very good...mike or weak side backer pro future and I think now he's an every down player...last thing I will say though is Bama guys haven't been lighting it up of late as pros so for me at Least there's some hesitation I guess...but not much

Finally instincts wise he'd walk in the door with by far the best of our no instincts having lb core and the lack of instincts is what's killing us right now

Last edited by a moderator:
Storm Johnson is looking pretty good, anyone have any thoughts on him ?

I've never seen P.J. Walker(freshman) play before today but he's been impressive so far vs UCF.

And if we're talking draft strategery then I'd like to see some combo of Lewan and Jace Amaro in the first couple rounds.

CJ Mosley is very good. He's an impact player. I would take him over the Tackles.

I like the two safeties Hillary Clinton-Dix and Ed Reynolds.

Beckham is clutch with attitude. He makes everyone around him better. I like Lee and Landry too.
I absolutely love CJ Mosley and the Patrick Willis comparison isn't too far off. If Miami can upgrade the offensive line in free agency, Mosley would be nice to have.

Any Thoughts on Pitt's WR Street?

I actually interviewed Devin Street for a radio show back in college. Nice kid. Big bodied WR that has put up solid numbers the last few years with horrible QB play (Savage has given them solid numbers this year though). Still a bit raw but worth a look in the mid rounds

I actually interviewed Devin Street for a radio show back in college. Nice kid. Big bodied WR that has put up solid numbers the last few years with horrible QB play (Savage has given them solid numbers this year though). Still a bit raw but worth a look in the mid rounds

Thanks for the info. Street was a WR mentioned in a pre-season magazine I was reading.

Back
Top Bottom