Something I Pondered Upon | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Something I Pondered Upon

Thanks for all the insight hoops et al. This made my day off morning cereal a better feed 8)

To get back to the original question.....and admitting I'm not precisley addressing it.....

I'd be inclined to weighting it towards a program that has proven to develop players for a particular role. For example, Missouri might not be the biggest name but as of late they have been turning out edge rushers. Used to be certain midwest teams were known for OL.....and Penn State used to be "LB'er U".

So, I'd put less stock on rather the team was good or bad and more on what talent a particular school has shown to develop.

Didn't Mcmillan miss 23 tackles in 3 years while Cunningham missed 21 tackles this year alone?

We all know, from watching Dolphins games, if we seen another poor tackling lber we would freak out.

I believe we made the right choice when it's all said and done.

According to Rotoworld McMillan missed 18 tackle and Cunning ham missed 21. McMillian had 1 miss for every 12 attempts and Cunningham had 1 miss for every 9.7 attempts. The biggest different between the two IMO is the McMillan attacks where Cunningham is more of a drag down type of tackler.

Back
Top Bottom