Something to consider | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Something to consider

Denial, due to being right.
Now where does that leave you?
Let me see - you are clearly RONG! - LOL
I guess you need to have an optometrist de-bias your reading glasses. - LOL
I guess about 75% of the FL sports media and long time fans are ocularly deficient as well?

Getting Smith as our new TE IMO makes us a much better team, but what if Miami is not done with that position, what if in the draft along with
some well needed O-line help, and possibly a new DT (Depending on Wilkins), Miami attempts to get another TE to groom as our starter in a few years, and very possible weapon this year depending how quickly he proves himself.

Don't totally expect Miami to now be out of drafting a TE in the Draft, and even more, don't think Miami might not still go TE in the 2nd or if Bowers by some craziness falls draft him in the 1st.
Man we don't have the draft picks to do this.

Sadly.

We aren't done at TE is my sense. Nothing to support that with but I think we still bring in a TE in round two or if Bowers inexplicably falls in round 1.
TE is a throw a way pick if it happens, Dolphins needs to address the Wr position

It's not getting a swelled cranium I'm worried about.
It's the blood supply to my other head that concerns me.
Too hard and too long could require a trip to the hospital. - LOL
Why did my girlfriend just ask me to screenshot Rays response and send to her? She is now going for a long bath "alone time". :chuckle:

You think we keep (4) TE's on roster? We didn't even really use 1 last year outside of almost a 6th OL.
I agree. But was that our scheme or that we had a weak OL?

I still want Miami to draft Ben Sinnott. Smith is good and a good fit, but his ceiling is defined. We know his strengths and weaknesses.

GB drafted 2 TE's on Day 2 in 2023, and if they didn't draft Kraft (after drafting Musgrave), they wouldn't have made the playoffs.

In 2-TE or 1-TE, 1-RB sets, Miami will still have Hill, Smythe, or Ingold on the field, and they're the equivalent of basketball players who can't shoot. The D doesn't have to worry about them, so they can use those resources crowd the guys you actually want to get the ball.

You line up with Hill, Waddle, Smith, Sinnott, and Achane/Mostert, the math is completely different. Everyone is a threat.

I still want Miami to draft Ben Sinnott. Smith is good and a good fit, but his ceiling is defined. We know his strengths and weaknesses.

GB drafted 2 TE's on Day 2 in 2023, and if they didn't draft Kraft (after drafting Musgrave), they wouldn't have made the playoffs.

In 2-TE or 1-TE, 1-RB sets, Miami will still have Hill, Smythe, or Ingold on the field, and they're the equivalent of basketball players who can't shoot. The D doesn't have to worry about them, so they can use those resources crowd the guys you actually want to get the ball.

You line up with Hill, Waddle, Smith, Sinnott, and Achane/Mostert, the math is completely different. Everyone is a threat.

Season 1 got the passing game up and running
Season 2 improved the running game
This season no surprise if TE or RB's out of the backfield become more pronounced in the O.
So @tay0365 may not be wrong. If they trade down in R1 or 2 get an extra pick then does Sinnott come into play R3 @j-off-her-doll ?

Back
Top Bottom