Sorry to Burst your Bubble | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sorry to Burst your Bubble

Smizzy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Jay Fiedler won't see the field sunday unless you take chad out.

So save all the delusions and day dreams about picking him off or him hovering above the line of scrimmage by his ears. Won't happen.

Chad Pennington will be fine.

21- 37 289 3Td's

Smizzy said:

So save all the delusions and day dreams about picking him off or him hovering above the line of scrimmage by his ears. Won't happen.

21- 37 289 3Td's

The only delusions around here are yours. You need work on how to be a troll cause honestly after having the Bronco fans here all week....your on the practice squad of the CFL trolls.

Smizzy said:

21- 37 289 3Td's

Penny's arm is shot right now. If Fiedler doesn't start, either we'll see him shortly, or I'll be laughing about Penny underthrowing a 10 yard out.

VanDolPhan said:
The only delusions around here are yours. You need work on how to be a troll cause honestly after having the Bronco fans here all week....your on the practice squad of the CFL trolls.
:0wned: :lol:

It is true though. Bronco fans were pretty good at the smack. Haven't seen any Jet fans that come even close.

Smizzy said:

21- 37 289 3Td's

Hey Smizzy, quick question a little off topic, do you have an idea of what the Jets will wear Sunday? I heard a rumor they will wear black jerseys?

phinphanphrommi said:
Penny's arm is shot right now. If Fiedler doesn't start, either we'll see him shortly, or I'll be laughing about Penny underthrowing a 10 yard out.

That's not so true. Don't listen just to Tom Jackson...

The reason Pennington was so bad was mainly he got rattled BADLY. We need to alternate between all out blitzes, surprise blitzes, and no blitzes with Taylor- Holliday-Carter- Bowens packages :evil:

Hey, considering how he played Sunday, I'd much rather see Pennington with Fiedler. Fiedler can at very least buy some time behind that O-line before turning the ball over.

Smizzy said:

21- 37 289 3Td's

Unless Chad finds a way to heal his shoulder by Sunday I think the delusions are all coming from you Jet fans.

Disgustipate said:
Hey, considering how he played Sunday, I'd much rather see Pennington with Fiedler. Fiedler can at very least buy some time behind that O-line before turning the ball over.

Jay can at times beat you with heart. I'd rather have Chad out there as he's definately more fumble prone.

Not to mention the dolphins didn't even have to break out of their base defense against the Bronco's.

Smizzy said:

21- 37 289 3Td's

It doesn't really matter who starts for you guys. The way I see it if Pennington starts will get atleast 3 fumbles(dont think we won't scare him with all the blitzing), and if Fiedler starts will get atleast two picks and one of them will be for six.:lol:

VanDolPhan said:
Jay can at times beat you with heart. I'd rather have Chad out there as he's definately more fumble prone.

Not to mention the dolphins didn't even have to break out of their base defense against the Bronco's.

ID MUCH MUCH MUCH RATHER HAVE Fiedler out there are you kidding? Fiedler will have no idea what hit him with our D and I'm sure our D will want some payback on him....

Smizzy said:

21- 37 289 3Td's

:sidelol:

How is it bursting our bubble? Im fine with either of the two noodle arms hitting the field.

Chad had fumbleitis, and a healthy dose of JT usually doesnt help that much.

Jaj said:
ID MUCH MUCH MUCH RATHER HAVE Fiedler out there are you kidding? Fiedler will have no idea what hit him with our D and I'm sure our D will want some payback on him....

Watch what you wish for.

Smizzy said:

21- 37 289 3Td's

Now I'm REALLY scared.....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Back
Top Bottom