Gus Frerotte - 19 - 32, 263 Yards, 3 TDs, 1 INT
Chris Chambers - 92 Yards, 1 TD
Randy McMichael - 46 Yards, 1 TD
Wes Welker - 35 Yards, 1 TD
David Boston - 62 Yards

Jason Taylor - 2 Sacks, 1 Forced Fumble
Travis Daniels - 1 INT
Sam Madison - 1 INT

Okay, so I'm getting a little specific. I hope I'm somewhere close.

Sgt.FinFan said:
Fiedler is a joke, anyone who is scared of him didn't watch him
play for 5 years.

Right and what happens if he pulls out a last minute win with a heart wrenching dive into the endzone ala the game against the Raiders.

Can you imagine the hoopla around something like that?

Hence nothing to gain by playing him and everything to lose. So lets just beat down on their golden boy Chad.

Jaj said:
ID MUCH MUCH MUCH RATHER HAVE Fiedler out there are you kidding? Fiedler will have no idea what hit him with our D and I'm sure our D will want some payback on him....

just a reminder....the team respected Jay and liked him and he never quit or sold out the fins. Even after the phins basically dumped him he still has yet to utter a bad word about the organization or us...the fans although he as been loved and hated and ridiculed all at the same time for years. I'm sure they'd love to get to him to win the game though....

VanDolPhan said:
And that really is a moronic answer. Honestly if we can avoid playing against Jay all the better. Miami has nothing to gain from facing Jay and everything to lose.

Honestly, I'd be delighted to get to watch JT chase him all over the Jets' Backfield and plant him a few times. You think JT wouldn't get atleast some small amount of satisfaction from that as well?

jbond said:
just a reminder....the team respected Jay and liked him and he never quit or sold out the fins. Even after the phins basically dumped him he still has yet to utter a bad word about the organization or us...the fans although he as been loved and hated and ridiculed all at the same time for years. I'm sure they'd love to get to him to win the game though....

I have always liked Fiedler, and I don't care what anyone has to say about it.

VanDolPhan said:
Right and what happens if he pulls out a last minute win with a heart wrenching dive into the endzone ala the game against the Raiders.

Can you imagine the hoopla around something like that?

Hence nothing to gain by playing him and everything to lose. So lets just beat down on their golden boy Chad.

Why would he do that ? Is he like ole faithfull ? Able to win a
game on his own once every 3-4 years ? I'm happy to see
their expensive noodle arm in Chad but I'm not afraid, like some on
here if Fiedler takes the field.

jbond said:

He had his agent be the bad guy. He talked plenty of smack in the
papers.

Smizzy said:
Jay Fiedler won't see the field sunday unless you take chad out.

So save all the delusions and day dreams about picking him off or him hovering above the line of scrimmage by his ears. Won't happen.

Chad Pennington will be fine.

21- 37 289 3Td's

I'd actually be more worried if Jay started. He was always better at throwing to the green jersey's

Sgt.FinFan said:
Why would he do that ? Is he like ole faithfull ? Able to win a
game on his own once every 3-4 years ? I'm happy to see
their expensive noodle arm in Chad but I'm not afraid, like some on
here if Fiedler takes the field.

He doesn't have to win it on his own. Just not lose it. If the Jets beat us with Jay starting we will NEVER hear the end of it. So why bother praying for the guy when were more likely to get more turnovers off Chad?

Not to mention we've seen what the past offenses under Wanny have done. Jay has looked more comfortable in New York's offense then he ever did here.

Actually the guy who started this thread is cool...I was in the Jet Forum and they welcomed me decently...Although there are some dolphin fans trolling over there like the Bronco trolls did here...Not as badly though.

VanDolPhan said:
He doesn't have to win it on his own. Just not lose it. If the Jets beat us with Jay starting we will NEVER hear the end of it. So why bother praying for the guy when were more likely to get more turnovers off Chad?

I see your point. I'm not praying for Fiedler, I'm saying if it comes to
it then fine.

Sgt.FinFan said:
I see your point. I'm not praying for Fiedler, I'm saying if it comes to
it then fine.

Not to mention we'd get a heavier does of Curtis Martin and that boy has given Thomas, Taylor, Madison the fits over the years. I'd rather they try to get that air game going so Martin can't get in a groove.

Back
Top Bottom