Sorry to Burst your Bubble | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sorry to Burst your Bubble

Smizzy said:
Jay Fiedler won't see the field sunday unless you take chad out.

So save all the delusions and day dreams about picking him off or him hovering above the line of scrimmage by his ears. Won't happen.

Chad Pennington will be fine.

21- 37 289 3Td's

OOOOOOhhhh man! Chad at quarterback instead of Big Ears!!?? That's it!!! We're doooooooooomed!!!! :( :cry: Now there's NO way we'll win! :( Our defense just CAN'T compete against the arm of Chad! Man I really wanted to see Big Ears out there! He's soooooooooo much better than Chad! I just don't see how we're gonna win this game now!!! The Jet's will blow us out for sure! :shakeno: :( :shakeno: :rolleyes:

Smizzy said:
Jay Fiedler won't see the field sunday unless you take chad out.

So save all the delusions and day dreams about picking him off or him hovering above the line of scrimmage by his ears. Won't happen.

Chad Pennington will be fine.

21- 37 289 3Td's

By the way....keep dreaming.

31 -- Consecutive games in which the Dolphins haven't allowed an individual 300-yard passing performance, with Plummer held to 251 yards. It's the NFL's longest streak; Washington ranks second at 22.

LISTEN UP EARS WILL BE FINE ON SUNDAY ! the jets will be a totaly dif team then the one in k.c on sunday .As ****y as he played they did drop a few passes on him that would have been td's i will bet all the money i have that the jets will use the play action pass cause chad does it well and martin is a great blockig back in that situtation .Also the o line will want to make up for that less then piss poor play on sunday. Even kevin mawae was talking how bad he sucked *** on sunday he has never had a bad game in the last 5 season in fact he played better with a broken hand and snap the ball with his left then he did on sunday. Expect a dif jets team on sunday on bolth sides of the ball i think the jets come out on fire on the home opener and take this one 21-14

broadway chad said:
LISTEN UP EARS WILL BE FINE ON SUNDAY ! the jets will be a totaly dif team then the one in k.c on sunday .As ****y as he played they did drop a few passes on him that would have been td's i will bet all the money i have that the jets will use the play action pass cause chad does it well and martin is a great blockig back in that situtation .Also the o line will want to make up for that less then piss poor play on sunday. Even kevin mawae was talking how bad he sucked *** on sunday he has never had a bad game in the last 5 season in fact he played better with a broken hand and snap the ball with his left then he did on sunday. Expect a dif jets team on sunday on bolth sides of the ball i think the jets come out on fire on the home opener and take this one 21-14

I need a translator for dope to english please as babblefish doesn't cover this.

:rofl3: i can see hooked on phonics did not work for you here maybe this is better for you The-Dol-phins will loo-se on Sun-day.

Back
Top Bottom