SPAIN: Rex Ryan participated in the running of the bulls. No bulls were injured. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SPAIN: Rex Ryan participated in the running of the bulls. No bulls were injured.

LDaniel7

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
TWEET OF THE DAY:
[h=5]@FrankCaliendo: Pamplona, Spain - Rex Ryan participated in the running of the bulls. No bulls were injured.[/h]

what a crap, the last 14 days until camp are always the hardest to get by

Usually the foot perv brings the bull **** with him rather than going to it!

Sanchez is the one that should have gone to practise running from the Dolphin pass rushers this year :idk:

and that's no bull

Good for Rex. I have often thought about doing it but figured I was to old. Rex may have changed my mind.

He's an excellent HC, what he did last year w/ the healthy talent we had was amazing.

last year? you went 6-10, thats below average. the talent on the jest was anywhere from a 5 win to an 8 win team. rex's loud mouth personia has gotten old and the 'circus' mentality will continue so long as he is head coach. lucky for you, he will be out after you guys go 5-11 this season.

last year? you went 6-10, thats below average. the talent on the jest was anywhere from a 5 win to an 8 win team. rex's loud mouth personia has gotten old and the 'circus' mentality will continue so long as he is head coach. lucky for you, he will be out after you guys go 5-11 this season.

6-10 and still had a playoff shot into December for a team that was talked about like they were a 1 win team.

rex hasn't been loud in years, I wish he would be again. I think that has taken a little of the edge off, I see signs of him going back to being himself this year. I hope it happens.

I hope Rex is here for another decade. we'll be back soon, it won't take us over a decade to win a playoff game again like certain franchises.

Probably another 45+ years to win a FIRST-ever conference championship :up:

2hhkvab-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom