SPAIN: Rex Ryan participated in the running of the bulls. No bulls were injured. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SPAIN: Rex Ryan participated in the running of the bulls. No bulls were injured.

oh so you are making up your own definition b/c you have nothing. I got it.

Making up my own definition. :lol:

dec·ade (dkd, d-kd)
n.
1. A period of ten years.
2. A group or series of ten.
Definition of DECADE
: a group or set of 10: as
a : a period of 10 years

dec·ade
[dek-eyd; British also duh-keyd]
noun
a period of ten years: the three decades from 1776 to 1806.
a period of ten years beginning with a year whose last digit is zero: the decade of the 1980s.
a group, set, or series of ten.

A decade is a period of 10 years. A decade doesn't have to start at 1970 or 1980 unless I specified the decade of the 70's or 80's. The Jets didn't win a playoff game from 1969 through 1981. That is over a decade. The Jets didn't win a playoff game from 1986 through 1997. That is also over a decade. The Jets have gone more than 10 consecutive years without winning a playoff game TWICE in franchise history. Sorry the facts bother you. :D

And how many times to I have to explain why there was zero chance you could win game 15 against the Indy starters considering their scrubs didnt even worse the next week against Buffalo, their starters beat 4 of the teams the 09 pretenders lost to, the starters outscored the jest 45-27 including 24-zero to close out the game that counted most? Does your homerism really blind you that severely?

Oh yeah, it was so important to the 09 Falcons, who didn't beat a legitimate winning team that whole season - only losers like your pretenders, but the 2 times we closed out any hopes of the jest having a postseason, pride didn't matter cuz they were for you a convenient dead team walking.

Making up my own definition. :lol:

A decade is a period of 10 years. A decade doesn't have to start at 1970 or 1980 unless I specified the decade of the 70's or 80's. The Jets didn't win a playoff game from 1969 through 1981. That is over a decade. The Jets didn't win a playoff game from 1986 through 1997. That is also over a decade. The Jets have gone more than 10 consecutive years without winning a playoff game TWICE in franchise history. Sorry the facts bother you. :D

when discussing decades in sports we don't start w/ any arbitrary year. the 60s are from 1960-1969, 70s 1970-79 and so on. The Jets have gone ONE decade w/o a playoff app or playoff win.

when discussing decades in sports we don't start w/ any arbitrary year. the 60s are from 1960-1969, 70s 1970-79 and so on. The Jets have gone ONE decade w/o a playoff app or playoff win.

I didn't specify a particular decade. If I said the decade of the 60's or 70's, you would be correct. In this case, you are incorrect. The Jets have gone more than 10 years (A decade) without winning a playoff game on two separate occasions in franchise history. If it makes you feel better that only one of those decades covered the 70's, I'm happy for you. It doesn't change the facts.

I didn't specify a particular decade. If I said the decade of the 60's or 70's, you would be correct. In this case, you are incorrect. The Jets have gone more than 10 years (A decade) without winning a playoff game on two separate occasions in franchise history. If it makes you feel better that only one of those decades covered the 70's, I'm happy for you. It doesn't change the facts.

if it makes you feel better to try to deceive go ahead. many are dumb enough to fall for it, I am sure it will be a sig line for certain posters soon.

if it makes you feel better to try to deceive go ahead. many are dumb enough to fall for it, I am sure it will be a sig line for certain posters soon.

:lol: There is no deceiving going on here. Just stating the facts. I suggest you study the definition of the word before making yourself look even more foolish. :up:

:lol: There is no deceiving going on here. Just stating the facts. I suggest you study the definition of the word before making yourself look even more foolish. :up:

I like you, you are a good poster.

No, seriously. You get it- more than 95% of the folks on any of these boards.

No, seriously. You get it- more than 95% of the folks on any of these boards.

:lol: Did I say you were looking foolish before? I take it back. Your arguments have become much more compelling. :chuckle:

I like you too Junc! :)

Back
Top Bottom