Sparano, Ireland and Parcells should get fired! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sparano, Ireland and Parcells should get fired!

DUDE! I cant tell if this is serious or not..I sure hope its not. What is serious is I havent been able to cram my boobies into a bra in 6 years....thats serious

For all the people complaining about people saying Sparano should be fired....I Don't think I've ever seen a single post regarding that. Now, I've posted a "What if" thread regarding Dan Henning, but, he's ramped his performance level up over the past couple of weeks.

What is wrong with some of the fans here? Why do you bash your own team? We all know this is a real building time. We will probably loss more then we win ( I hope not), pluse we are already playing better then everyone thought we whould. We might win more then we think. We made huge gains from last year. Can't you be happy for that? You can't win every game all the time no matter how good you are. Be supportive not destucktive!!!!!!

What is wrong with some of the fans here? Why do you bash your own team? We all know this is a real building time. We will probably loss more then we win ( I hope not), pluse we are already playing better then everyone thought we whould. We might win more then we think. We made huge gains from last year. Can't you be happy for that? You can't win every game all the time no matter how good you are. Be supportive not destucktive!!!!!!

I was being sarcastic about firing Sparano, Ireland and Parcell. I really thought it was going to be another one of those we have to fire everyone weeks after the game. I am pleasantly surprised by our fans not calling for "someones" head.

Man you people crack me up. :boohoo::D:sidelol::boohoo:

in reality i am not impressed with the special teams and the special teams coach . it may come to finding a better coach for speacial teams and the secondary coach but we dont need to fire Sparano.

with that being said i can honestly say that our front offfice has not impressed me with the players that we have drafted for the last 5 years.

we really need two more cornerbacks and three wrs and two more safeties and 1 more tightend and we will be ready to go.:up:

with that being said i can honestly say that our front offfice has not impressed me with the players that we have drafted for the last 5 years.

we really need two more cornerbacks and three wrs and two more safeties and 1 more tightend and we will be ready to go.:up:

I am going to assume that you mean prior to our current front office because this years draft has been playing very well.

I would agree that we need to bring in at least two CB's (one to play opposite W. Allen and a nickle back). We need one safety to play opposite Bell, Hill would be a great backup type guy.

The WR position is wide open IMO the only two keepers are Bess and Camarillo. I like Bess and I think he is going to be a very good slot receiver once he figures it out. Greg is just a player IMO, gotta make room for guys like that on your team. Ginn is gone if he doesnt turn things around "very soon".

I am going to assume that you mean prior to our current front office because this years draft has been playing very well.

I would agree that we need to bring in at least two CB's (one to play opposite W. Allen and a nickle back). We need one safety to play opposite Bell, Hill would be a great backup type guy.

The WR position is wide open IMO the only two keepers are Bess and Camarillo. I like Bess and I think he is going to be a very good slot receiver once he figures it out. Greg is just a player IMO, gotta make room for guys like that on your team. Ginn is gone if he doesnt turn things around "very soon".

Yes , i was reffering to our last three regimes .

I was being sarcastic about firing Sparano, Ireland and Parcell. I really thought it was going to be another one of those we have to fire everyone weeks after the game. I am pleasantly surprised by our fans not calling for "someones" head.

They're here, but you undermined them quite nicely.

The biggest disappointment in reading these threads are those posters acting like infants. "I want it NOW" only shows the lack of understanding of the rebuilding process.

Back in Dallas, posters complained of Parcells being too "Hard" one the players, being "mean" in harping about penalties, Blah, Blah......

Yesterday, a defeat by Zona has many Boys posters wishing for the BP mentality back, missing Sporano.

I totally agree. The players have lost the edge they had under BP, something they still had last year.

I think Cowher would be an ideal coach, but I dunno how he would exist with TO.
Does anyone think that last years team(13-3) was still in essence a Bill Parcell's team and now that the players have had two years of Wade that They are now underachieveing. I mean think about it...A Bill Parcells team, use to doing things a certain way still does thing that way the first year with Wade but now that Bill's been gone 2 training camps could apathy be settling in now that this is Wade's TEAM!

They complained about BPs picks, one being Spears who has, this season, had the "light" come on. Ratliff WHO?

To those that insist on questioning every single move or call, there's a Madden coaching position open for you.

Me? I'll just enjoy watching this team being built into a consistent winner.

Romo wasn't built in a day. BTW, he's out with a broken finger, 4 weeks.

Hey, I know it is coming... just wnated to be the first person to throw it out there... ;)

Look, I said it a few time over the past week we are a 6 or so win team (we might make it to 8-8). We have too many holes to be to be considered a playoff team.

The trio has done an excellent job so far, I think they will continue to add players this off-season, players that will get us over the hump.

We knew going into the season that our secondary was going to be an issue. The secondary has gotten killed a couple times this year... Which leads me to another point, football is a game of match-ups. We just don't match-up well with physical receivers.
where did the fire sparano, ireland and parcells come from? when was the last time the dolphins could score from anywhere on the field? i think sparano needs to grow a pair or borrow some from bill!

where did the fire sparano, ireland and parcells come from? when was the last time the dolphins could score from anywhere on the field? i think sparano needs to grow a pair or borrow some from bill!

sarcasum

We were 2-10 on 3rd down, what makes you think we get it on fourth down? Let the coach coach.......that's not why we lost the game....this is a young team and there improving everyday.......with the defense struggling why put there backs up against the wall, if the defense was playing well you may have to rethink it.

Back
Top Bottom