Spoke to a "Friend" about the possibility of Andrew Luck being a bust | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spoke to a "Friend" about the possibility of Andrew Luck being a bust

there was nothing mediocre about jake long when he was drafted...ehhh...i can see there's no meat here

good day

Yep, that's what happens when someone just has nothing to logically back up what they say......they take off. My 6 year old nephew does it all the time too.

You're on fire! You have me all figured out....

Maybe you should do a little more research on me. I have been all for drafting him, or any other top QB prospect if we get the chance.
I just don't see the sense in giving everything in order to. I certainly don't see the sense in talking about it on every thread in October.

I've been offered a couple of new positions for work, which one should I take? I love that I won't have to spend my money on a psychic when i can have you tell me for free!!
If you don't like all the threads on him, start another one and don't click on the ones that are already started, it's pretty simple.

Take the safe job with the mediocre, safe salary over the higher paying one with more responsibility, you don't want to be too risky.

Yep, that's what happens when someone just has nothing to logically back up what they say......they take off. My 6 year old nephew does it all the time too.

nah...i took off cause he used the name jake long as if he was a "mediocre" player when he was drafted thus a safe pick...and i knew that jake was the highest rated ot going in that draft and there was nothing mediocre about him as a prospect to anyone who really paid attention...pretty much i was bored

but i'm sure you don't know any better either about jake

nah...i took off cause he used the name jake long as if he was a "mediocre" player when he was drafted thus a safe pick...and i knew that jake was the highest rated ot going in that draft and there was nothing mediocre about him as a prospect to anyone who really paid attention...pretty much i was bored

yeah you didn't really get what i was saying but whatevz!

Back
Top Bottom