Sports Weekly rates top CB's | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sports Weekly rates top CB's

DBoston80 said:
Untrue....Clements is average he just plain lacks ability....nothing wrong with being average......Vincent is good...My point is clements never shuts anyone down..simple as that.

Not for nothin, but who did Winfield ever shut down? I'm not saying AW isn't a good player, but he definately didn't have the cover skills to shut down any WR worth mentioning.

...bottom line I feel the ranking of clements is fair....He has showed me nothing outside of a Dolphin game...and I watch all the games...he's O.K but not even close to elite.

i think surtain should be #2 as a bills fan...he shut down moulds last year in that first game...2nd game he was hurt so no evaluations needed
I think madison has had 2 bad years in a row so i dont see him being that high

Yeah i dont see how Clements is rated that low...i mean he is still very young at 24 going into his 4th year. He is entering his prime. I mean surtain and madison werent all that great for awhile either. Plus how do you get all these rooks like trufant and newman ahead of these guys....they had solid rookie year but cmon 1 year isnt anything.

Back
Top Bottom