Sr BOWL GAME NOW! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sr BOWL GAME NOW!

Smith isn't impressing as originally expected after his first two practices.

Leak looked good in practices, he helped himself.

So did Staton, he's got a good arm and good mobility but his accuracy isn't there and his decision making might be the worst out of the group ( Jordan Palmer is by far the worst quarterback here )

Willis looked awful all week and many NFL Scouts have him worth a 3rd rounder at most. Hes had a good game though today.

The game is not really worth much, the practices are what make or break prospects

From where did you hear this? I have read on several sites (and heard on NFLN) that Willis had a very good week.

I did notice that Willis played all positions (Sam, Mike, Will) in the game. This gave many a chance to see his versatility. I have the game Tivo'd, so when I get a chance, I may give my analysis on some of the players.

He was named South's Defensive Player of the Game. Even though they got routed, he still played well. This is what I like about him. He was on a horrible team at Ole Miss and still managed to create plays on his own despite the losing seasons. In any other draft, I would say he is a sure first rounder, but this is a very deep draft. He could slip into the second. I know one thing, IF he is there in the second when Miami picks, THEY BETTER PICK HIM! (Unless Russell or Quinn is on board)

**EDIT**

Here is a little something about Willis' "awful 3rd round" performance at the Sr. Bowl. (BTW, I really do not think Mel really knows what he is talking about when he grades players)

Inside linebacker Patrick Willis, of the University of Mississippi, has turned heads with his explosiveness. South head coach Mike Nolan said Willis has stood out more in the week of practice than the NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year, Houston Texans middle linebacker DeMeco Ryans, did a year ago...

http://www.kffl.com/article.php/64069/258

Back
Top Bottom