Sr BOWL GAME NOW! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sr BOWL GAME NOW!

Smith isn't impressing as originally expected after his first two practices.

Leak looked good in practices, he helped himself.

So did Staton, he's got a good arm and good mobility but his accuracy isn't there and his decision making might be the worst out of the group ( Jordan Palmer is by far the worst quarterback here )

Willis looked awful all week and many NFL Scouts have him worth a 3rd rounder at most. Hes had a good game though today.

The game is not really worth much, the practices are what make or break prospects

Jordan Palmer hasnt looked good this entire week. Anyone who thinks Miami should draft him is kidding themselves. He's currently listed on Pioli's draft board as a possible UDFA..

While Chris Leak has a 5th round grade on him. Thatd be a great fit for him, the Patriots.

Why?

Do you have any idea how productive he was in college? Have you even watched an LSU game?

Besides, he won't even be available for us in the 2nd round.

There's the man I was looking for! :)

You know much more about Bowe being an LSU fan, so tell us...

With his level of talent, where do you expect him to go in the first round, and would you take him over Ginn or anyone else we could get in the first round? How fast is Bowe vs. Ginn really?

Jay Moore, the other DE outta Braska, is having a helluva game.

There's the man I was looking for! :)

You know much more about Bowe being an LSU fan, so tell us...

With his level of talent, where do you expect him to go in the first round, and would you take him over Ginn or anyone else we could get in the first round? How fast is Bowe vs. Ginn really?

With his performance in practices this past week, I can certainly see Bowe going in the mid 1st round. (16-22)

However, where he can really earn his money is at the combine. I know he can run a solid 4.45. If he runs that he'll solidify his spot as a mid 1st rounder.

As far as his game vs. Ginns...we all know how fast and electrifying Ginn is. But he's still very raw. If he can develop the nuances of playing as a true wide out, then he'll be great.

But as far as route running, getting in and out of your cuts, selling a route, hands and finding a soft spot in a zone, Bowe has Ginn beat.

Ginn has a higher upside, but Bowe will contribute right now and be great.

You know JaMarcus Russell has an unbelievable arm, but you wouldn't believe how many of those throws were to a wide-open Dwayne Bowe.

nothing else to update on? how is kalil doing? how is higgins doing? c'mon guys .

Why?

Do you have any idea how productive he was in college? Have you even watched an LSU game?

Besides, he won't even be available for us in the 2nd round.

Even better...I want Ginn Jr in the 1st and Kalil in the 2nd

And Bowe doesnt seem to be doing so well against a top notch DB but Jarrett and ginn tore up Hall to a degree....doesnt that say somethign you Ginn haters?

I don't think so considering Hall only gave up 1 big play when he was covering Ginn; everybody just likes to ignore how he did the rest of the game while he was on Ginn. Same goes for Jarrett; Hall was on Smith most of the game, but when Morgan Trent couldn't cover DJ Hall was put on him (ad gave up 1 big play, but that's it).

You can't look at 1 play, or stats, you've got to lok at ow the two players did going against each other all game.

Back
Top Bottom