Stadium Build on Indian Burial Ground? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stadium Build on Indian Burial Ground?

Bring back former Dolphin Wahoo McDaniels as a consultant.

wahoo_zpsf4cca0a3-1.jpg

He's dead but his ghost will know what to do.

Wahoo isn't dead. He just went home.

This has come up so many times. I remember this from the Suck for Luck chaos of 2011.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

My bad, didn't see this was already posted...feel free to delete.

I have long suspected this! We need a Seminole Medicine Man to forgive us and to rid the place of evil spirits...and bad coaches.

I guess there aren't enough Utah Utes on the roster (& PS) to bring balance back to the force?? How's that for a mixed analogy?

p.s. What are we saying? The Dolphins are becoming to the NFL what Ben Stiller is to movies and/or Sarah Palin is to politics?

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess there aren't enough Utah Utes on the roster (& PS) to bring balance back to the force?? How's that for a mixed analogy?

p.s. What are we saying? The Dolphins are becoming to the NFL what Ben Stiller is to movies and/or Sarah Palin is to politics?
Apparently, we should always have at least two...
7ee4a785a20f1c4476d21b52129cf2c5-1.jpg

ffcf1d07fd26ea99086a5c976839c85f-1.jpg

Muddied a mixed analogy!

I could see Sparano coming back to Miami and doing a fistpump on Ross's head while yelling these lines from Poltergeist. Using this as the reason he failed as coach.

image.jpg. image.jpg

Philbin reminds me of the old scary dude from poltergeist 2, just saying....

Heading down to the Green Bay game. Should I make suite RESERVATIONS or just pick up cheap tickets from a SCALPER? :-D

Back
Top Bottom