Starks making ProBowl push, WR by commitee starting to roll | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Starks making ProBowl push, WR by commitee starting to roll

4 catches 32 yards, 8 yards per catch. Break it down, one catch was for 16 yards, the other 3 averaged a whopping 5.3 yards per catch. Let's send Ginn to the Hall of Fame guys. He sure is proving everyone that he is better than Desean Jackson. :lol:

4 catches 32 yards, 8 yards per catch. Break it down, one catch was for 16 yards, the other 3 averaged a whopping 5.3 yards per catch. Let's send Ginn to the Hall of Fame guys. He sure is proving everyone that he is better than Desean Jackson. :lol:
It's not about the yards, it's about the situation. At least give credit where credit is due. He made some really nice catches, and I'm acknowledging that, you're not.

While stat wise it wasn't a big day receiving he made some hard grabs and did what he was asked to do. Hopefully a confidence booster for him and we can start stretching the field with him on a more regular basis. I'm definately not sold on Ginn but hope he can start catching the ball better like he did last year, his route running seems to be improving

Only Haynos had a bad day catching the ball on Thursday.

Henne is erratic at times and his balls come out fast. We need as much consitency as possible catching footballs.

Starks has been a force and a fine signing. Pro-bowl births trigger incentives too, so I hope he gets in.

Maybe Ginn has a chance to make the pro bowl as a returner if he gets more opportunities returning punts. I love the idea of having both Ginn and Bess back there. We saw the benefit of that when Bess caught the ball on the run for a nice return.

Back
Top Bottom