Start talking #3 officially | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Start talking #3 officially

It's time.
I heard an interesting sinario. Trade down to seven or eight, get a second in return. Take Smith with seven or eight.
Then turnaround and use the extra second to move up our own first, to grab Chase.

There you have it my friends, we have our Marks brother 2.0. Watch out NFL.
I think right now there is as much of a chance of the pick being at 8 or 9 as there is at 3. The Titans defense can’t stop the Texans offense and I don’t think the Titans care if they play the Ravens or the Bills next week. They are already assured of a playoff spot and the Texans have nothing to lose by going all out to win the game.

We’re the Miami Dolphins. If one thing goes against us, everything goes against us.

We got embarrassed by the Bills. Colts will let us limp in to the playoffs, just to get blown out on national tv. And we will be picking at 9

We’re the Miami Dolphins. If one thing goes against us, everything goes against us.

We got embarrassed by the Bills. Colts will let us limp in to the playoffs, just to get blown out on national tv. And we will be picking at 9
Don’t worry. We won’t make playoffs. And doesn’t matter where we pick. We never get impact guys

Considering the Texans have Watson at QB, the Dolphins are lucky to be getting a top 10 pick. If the Texans defense had been just average this year, the Texans would likely be playing for a playoff spot today with Watson as their QB.

Back
Top Bottom