Start talking #3 officially | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Start talking #3 officially

Considering the Texans have Watson at QB, the Dolphins are lucky to be getting a top 10 pick. If the Texans defense had been just average this year, the Texans would likely be playing for a playoff spot today with Watson as their QB.
I’m not saying you’re wrong. But their defense hasn’t been average, and we have a shot at the 3rd overall pick.

My comment was only in reference to things always working against us

I’m not saying you’re wrong. But their defense hasn’t been average, and we have a shot at the 3rd overall pick.

My comment was only in reference to things always working against us
I understand that the Dolphins have a chance of getting the third pick but I am watching the game and it sure looks like the Texans want to win this game than the Titans do. The Titans defense looks like they are worried about not getting injured this week so they can be healthy for the playoffs.

It's time.
I heard an interesting sinario. Trade down to seven or eight, get a second in return. Take Smith with seven or eight.
Then turnaround and use the extra second to move up our own first, to grab Chase.

There you have it my friends, we have our Marks brother 2.0. Watch out NFL.
This is not aging well.

Might want to start thinking about how to trade in Dan13Forever for a new anonymous name.

Back
Top Bottom