Steelers loss, Dolphin's 1st home victory. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers loss, Dolphin's 1st home victory.

Nice avatar.
Wishful thinking, Dolphins are gona get smashed the next 2 weeks. Steelers and Ravens will shut down Dolphin's offense. Marshall can only do so much.

Im confident our offense can generate points on both teams as well as control their offense. The Ravens put up a measly 10 points on your defense while we more than doubled that.

We cant make mistakes and we have to pressure roethlisberger. Our run defense is pretty good and also we would probably have odrick back and starks back as NT. We just cant beat ourselves.. going to be a good game :]

I wish for once we blow out a team. Why not next week??

I'd like to see Jerry back on the field instead of the scrubs that have been filling in. I'm tired of this mystery illness. Get out there and play already, you're hurting the team. With Jerry the o-line is pretty darn physical and powerful. The o-line was letdown by Garner, Thomas, Jerry, Grove and some others. That's alot! Berger's playing better but a healthy Jake Grove is just so much stronger, meaner and tougher. Oh well.

dolphins will lose this one by at least 20

steelers defense is too good

henne will be running for his life most of the game

Whats wrong ganggreen forums ****ing blow this time of the day? What is it, the pretty layout of this site that attracts you here? Or how ganggreen looks like green vomit?
We must be doing something right for a bunch of jets fans to keep coming here. Can't argue with the facts.

This is great. 2 week ago Dolphin fans were asking for Chad Henne's head and now all of a sudden thumping their chests. Good luck against the Steelers, you're gonna need it. :rolleyes:

sovietcat-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom