Steelers the home team in Miami? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers the home team in Miami?

Yeah, maybe all the Fins fans are wearing Pitt colors to simulate an away game.

i'm from Florida originally,and am now in upstate NY by Fort Drum,and i've met and seen more&more Dolphins fans up here and i'm not talking about the soldiers up here,i'm talking about the locals here...anyways, it doesn't really surprise me that there are more Steelers fans in Dolphins Stadium than Dolphins fans..we're 0-2 at home,what do u guys expect...the "Dolphins" fans in Miami are probably expecting Pittsburgh to beat us also and figure there's better things to do than watch us get beat at home again...a home win against the Steelers will go a long ways guys,and we all know that....so,with all that being said...Lets go Dolphins and beat the Steelers at home!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's Miami. The only stadium that's going to be all Miami fans is the Heat stadium and that's only because they are all bandwagoners. I'm not a bandwagoner, but Go Heat and Dolphins!

i'm from Florida originally,and am now in upstate NY by Fort Drum,and i've met and seen more&more Dolphins fans up here and i'm not talking about the soldiers up here,i'm talking about the locals here...anyways, it doesn't really surprise me that there are more Steelers fans in Dolphins Stadium than Dolphins fans..we're 0-2 at home,what do u guys expect...the "Dolphins" fans in Miami are probably expecting Pittsburgh to beat us also and figure there's better things to do than watch us get beat at home again...a home win against the Steelers will go a long ways guys,and we all know that....so,with all that being said...Lets go Dolphins and beat the Steelers at home!!!!
i am by no means saying this is the reason as to why people in miami are not going to the game, but if that was the mindset of some people, that is down right pathetic. i mean ya, we r 0-2 at home, but we are 3-2 overall and this game is a enormous game towards how we will do this season.

i am by no means bashing people in miami who are not at the games, as some people may like watching on tv better, which does not make them less of a fan, or some people may not be able to get down their, or not afford it, etc, but if people actually didn't go because they have'' better things to do'' than sit in the heat for 3 hours to watch the dolphins'' lose'', that's lame.

unless someone has an emergency, or some occasion they must attend today, the having something '' better'' to do is lame. football game is once a week for 3 hours, u can do whatever ''better'' stuff u have to do the other 165 hours in a week.

ive never understood when people used to say things as to , '' their r better things to do in Miami''. in a sport like football, everything should be pushed aside unless it absolutely needs to happen at that moment, or u must be somewhere at that moment. ppl can take 3 hours out of their week to watch the fins if they cared so much.

well im goin to florida in december (hopefully) and im gonna try to make it to the Lions game, it just looks pathetic on TV all the time being outnumbered by ur opponents fans

We weren't outnumbered by Jets fans on SNF b/c I was there and can tell you that from what I experienced. I guarantee there weren't more more Pats fans there on MNF either.

Why does this topic come up every year? Do people not realize that Florida is the place people go to live to escape the hells of New York, Mass and other northern areas?

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

the "Dolphins" fans in Miami are probably expecting Pittsburgh to beat us also and figure there's better things to do than watch us get beat at home again..

So fans should never show up again? WTF is this drivel?

i am by no means saying this is the reason as to why people in miami are not going to the game, but if that was the mindset of some people, that is down right pathetic. i mean ya, we r 0-2 at home, but we are 3-2 overall and this game is a enormous game towards how we will do this season.

i am by no means bashing people in miami who are not at the games, as some people may like watching on tv better, which does not make them less of a fan, or some people may not be able to get down their, or not afford it, etc, but if people actually didn't go because they have'' better things to do'' than sit in the heat for 3 hours to watch the dolphins'' lose'', that's lame.

unless someone has an emergency, or some occasion they must attend today, the having something '' better'' to do is lame. football game is once a week for 3 hours, u can do whatever ''better'' stuff u have to do the other 165 hours in a week.

ive never understood when people used to say things as to , '' their r better things to do in Miami''. in a sport like football, everything should be pushed aside unless it absolutely needs to happen at that moment, or u must be somewhere at that moment. ppl can take 3 hours out of their week to watch the fins if they cared so much.
i understand and get what you're saying,and i personally would LOVE to be there to watch the game,just can't afford it,but at the same time,i'm saying that could very well be the mind set of Dolphins fans down there...now i'm not saying it's the mindset of ALL the fans,but it could be for alot of them,or maybe not,i don't know...i'm just putting it out there as a possibility...

We weren't outnumbered by Jets fans on SNF b/c I was there and can tell you that from what I experienced. I guarantee there weren't more more Pats fans there on MNF either.

Why does this topic come up every year? Do people not realize that Florida is the place people go to live to escape the hells of New York, Mass and other northern areas?

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

So fans should never show up again? WTF is this drivel?[/QUOTE]i didn't say that...read my response to ilovemyfins4eva ok...

Another home game, another Dolphins fan living out of state crying about the fans down south.

Where have I heard this before?

Back
Top Bottom